PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions needed

sunshinecindy
04-20-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm looking for a nice perfume set for my MIL and Mother for Mothers Day. ThePerfumespot has some really reasonable gift sets but I just don't know which one to get them. I think my mom likes White Diamonds, but I'd like to try something different. Any suggestions for someone older like them? TIA I want to get them while the cash back is increased. :p

Blessing and Miracle
04-20-2009, 12:04 PM
I'm looking for a nice perfume set for my MIL and Mother for Mothers Day. ThePerfumespot has some really reasonable gift sets but I just don't know which one to get them. I think my mom likes White Diamonds, but I'd like to try something different. Any suggestions for someone older like them? TIA I want to get them while the cash back is increased. :p

I think you hit it perfectly with the White Diamonds. My mother loves it and will only wear that specifc fragrance.

I, myself, only wear Miracle by Lancome. It's heavenly and every time I wear it I receive compliments.

I'll have to check the site out. :) When is Mother's Day?

DarcyDog
04-20-2009, 12:29 PM
Jessica McClintock smells great! That was the perfume my mother wore. It's not an overpowering scent.

m 'n c
04-20-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm not familar with how White Diamonds smells but a friend of mine really loves Light Blue by Dolce and Gabanna. It has a nice clean smell that isn't too overpowering. It is her "work" perfume.

Hedy
04-20-2009, 01:03 PM
My mom's a White Linen fan, and that site has Pure White Linen-the "new" version of that scent.

Breeze88
04-20-2009, 03:34 PM
My kids are pretty much grown up so I'm probably around the age group you are looking at, but it's really hard to buy perfume for someone else. Does she like clean and crisp or floral scents or musky scents or........well you get the idea.

The only person who can buy me perfume is my daughter because we have the exact same taste and skin reactions to scents. Yep, we're unlucky enough to have skin that makes wonderful perfume smell like insect spray when it hits our skin :mad:

ShanPooh
04-21-2009, 03:16 PM
My mom loves Design by Paul Sebastian. I saw that PerfumeSpot cares it for a good price :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
04-21-2009, 03:22 PM
My mom loves White Shoulders. Does that help at all? :rotfl:

MamaO
04-22-2009, 12:17 AM
My mom loves White Shoulders. Does that help at all? :rotfl:

That is too funny....