PDA

View Full Version : crocs????

luvdisney00
05-13-2007, 09:31 PM
My daughter wants Mary Jane crocs for the summer and our July trip, and of course I want to order them through SR. All of my usual shoe stores are sold out of the Mary Janes in her size, does anyone know of any SR shopping sites that carry them, aside form the usual shoe site? I tried shoe-buy, shoes.com and Dicks with no luck.

The girls (9&12) used to make fun of my ugly crocs, until they tried them on, now they want them, and they are getting harder and harder to find!

Thanks for any input!

3dog2kidmom
05-13-2007, 09:46 PM
My daughter wants Mary Jane crocs for the summer and our July trip, and of course I want to order them through SR. All of my usual shoe stores are sold out of the Mary Janes in her size, does anyone know of any SR shopping sites that carry them, aside form the usual shoe site? I tried shoe-buy, shoes.com and Dicks with no luck.

The girls (9&12) used to make fun of my ugly crocs, until they tried them on, now they want them, and they are getting harder and harder to find!

Thanks for any input!

Try fogdog. I just ordered a pair - they have 30% and you can use google checkout for another $10 off.

jnorth1007
05-14-2007, 01:03 AM
I got several pairs 2 weeks ago from shoebuy so if they are out wait a little while and they will get them back in. I checked about 4 weeks ago and they didn't have them and then 2 weeks ago I was able to get 3 pairs.

Joni
05-14-2007, 09:26 AM
I'm looking for tie dye crocs - any suggestions?

luvdisney00
05-18-2007, 06:06 AM
I tried fogdog, but they didn't have what I was looking for. I'll keep trying different sites.
Thanks for the sugestions and if anyone has any others let me know.

I haven't seen the tye dye, but I'll keep an eye out for them.

luvdisney00
05-23-2007, 03:01 PM
The kids couldn't wait anymore and we went and bought them at Bobs stores. Oh well....no SR credit for me :cry: