PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Gift Card - How Long?

Jipster
08-22-2007, 08:06 PM
I'd like to use part of my SR money to cash out for the $50 Walmart GC. However, I noticed that it says it might take 2 to 4 weeks. I want to be able to use this for part of our groceries on a trip we're taking, but we're leaving September 21 and I'm a little worried that if it takes 4 weeks (or more), it might not get here in time. Anyone cashed out for a Walmart card before that could tell me about how soon you got it??? Thanks.

sunshinecindy
08-22-2007, 08:12 PM
I'd like to use part of my SR money to cash out for the $50 Walmart GC. However, I noticed that it says it might take 2 to 4 weeks. I want to be able to use this for part of our groceries on a trip we're taking, but we're leaving September 21 and I'm a little worried that if it takes 4 weeks (or more), it might not get here in time. Anyone cashed out for a Walmart card before that could tell me about how soon you got it??? Thanks.

Huh, I don't think its going to take that long. As soon as Tricia processes the cash out, I email them within a day or so.

Jipster
08-22-2007, 08:17 PM
Great! I just wasn't sure as I've only requested Paypal payments before and never a GC. Thanks so much for the quick response!:)