PDA

View Full Version : E gift cards

penn19
08-23-2007, 09:08 AM
Tricia, If I request a Footlocker gift card via email, about how long will it take to be delivered to my email address? They are having a great friends and family coupon and I would love to take advantage of it!:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
08-23-2007, 09:21 AM
As long as your account doesn't have anything fishy, you should get it within 24 hours.

penn19
08-25-2007, 09:17 AM
Tricia, my account must be fishy!! I haven't received the gift certificate yet!:computer:

sunshinecindy
08-25-2007, 11:22 AM
I ordered that a long time ago for you. Will check with footlocker and see what is up because i even got confirmation that they sent it to you. Check your spam file also, sometimes they are sent directly into that.

sunshinecindy
08-25-2007, 11:35 AM
Just spoke with them again, they are resending, you should have it in a bit.

penn19
08-25-2007, 01:56 PM
You must have more pull than I! I just got off the phone with them and they had no clue what I was even talking about! Thanks for your help though.

sunshinecindy
08-25-2007, 02:39 PM
You must have more pull than I! I just got off the phone with them and they had no clue what I was even talking about! Thanks for your help though.

I don't have the pull, just the money paying for it. LOL I am on with them right now, on hold, naturally, the guy sees where it was requested to be sent again, and said it will be in a day or so. I told him not good enough, so he is seeing what he can do about this. After this, I think we should remove them as a reward cashout. They are not helpful at all. How friggin hard is it to send an email gift cert. Sheesh. Ok, now that I just screamed at the poor boy working there cause he told me there was nothing they could do about it, I asked for a manager. Ok, the manager said she can extend the 30% to you, but it has to be by phone order, which means you lose you SR cb, which is 3%. I will be in touch with their affiliate manager though and express how poorly this has all been handled. They will have it marked on your account though that you get the discount. Also, they will be running this discout in about 3 months again if you want to wait and use your gift cert till than. If you do place a phone order, PM me with the details so i can speak with affiliate manager about that.

penn19
08-25-2007, 02:46 PM
Ack! Now I feel bad that you have gone through so much trouble. I have literally been on my computer since Friday waiting for the ecard! I thought Footlocker would send it quick, because to your point, how long would it take to send one? And I have checked my spam filters, and went through all of my old mail, deleted mail, to make sure I didn't overlook it.

I wouldn't care so much, but my 13 year old really wants a pair of shoes on there, and I would NEVER pay that much, but with the 30% off and a $25 card, and 3% back, I thought it would be ok.

sunshinecindy
08-25-2007, 05:03 PM
Ack! Now I feel bad that you have gone through so much trouble. I have literally been on my computer since Friday waiting for the ecard! I thought Footlocker would send it quick, because to your point, how long would it take to send one? And I have checked my spam filters, and went through all of my old mail, deleted mail, to make sure I didn't overlook it.

I wouldn't care so much, but my 13 year old really wants a pair of shoes on there, and I would NEVER pay that much, but with the 30% off and a $25 card, and 3% back, I thought it would be ok.

Well, if you don't mind forgoing the 3% cb, then I'd use the gift card as soon as you get it and call and make your order and be sure to tell them that you are entitled to the 30% friends and family off that it should be on file under your name there.

penn19
08-26-2007, 10:37 AM
I think it might not be in the cards for me to get the $25 gift card! I wonder if I call them if they would just give me the number over the phone? The gift card number can only be used once, and they must have the number that is attached to my account. I would think.

sunshinecindy
08-26-2007, 11:29 AM
Was the GC number on the PM i sent you?

penn19
08-26-2007, 12:50 PM
No. I checked that, and there is no number. It should have a number and a pin.

sunshinecindy
08-26-2007, 02:12 PM
No. I checked that, and there is no number. It should have a number and a pin.

I am not at all happy about this with footlocker. They will be sure to hear all about it. Let me know as soon as you do get your gift certificate.

penn19
08-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Well, no gift card, so I guess I am just going to go ahead and order the shoes without it. Any chance, if it doesn't come through, I can just exchange it for another one? Or have you already paid for it?

sunshinecindy
08-26-2007, 09:28 PM
Well, no gift card, so I guess I am just going to go ahead and order the shoes without it. Any chance, if it doesn't come through, I can just exchange it for another one? Or have you already paid for it?

Yes, its paid for. But, you can still get the 30% off tomorrow when you call in your order, or tuesday if you don't get it tomorrow, but they said it should be monday. You are better off to get the 30% then the 3% back, unless you want to save it for another time.

penn19
08-26-2007, 09:30 PM
True. I guess I will wait then. I just hope they send it!

penn19
08-27-2007, 11:02 AM
Now I am steamed! I got the ecard at 9:42 this morning. I went and called footlocker, and well, nope, they will take the gift card but not the 30% off, and there was no note or anything attached to my account! According to them I can only use the gift card because of course the 30% expired yesterday!

sunshinecindy
08-27-2007, 11:14 AM
Now I am steamed! I got the ecard at 9:42 this morning. I went and called footlocker, and well, nope, they will take the gift card but not the 30% off, and there was no note or anything attached to my account! According to them I can only use the gift card because of course the 30% expired yesterday!

I am talking with them now, they see the discount as promised, they are trying to find a way to give it to you. Stay tuned. Do you by any chance have an account number with them?