PDA

View Full Version : Free Chick-fil-a!

StitchandPooh'smom
08-23-2007, 01:06 PM

http://www.freechickenandcoke.com/

bs4free
08-23-2007, 02:11 PM
Looks like this one is a no go for New Yorkers ....:( would have been nice to get one free when i was at ATL airport...

Thanks for the link, I love Chicken for Chik-fil-a

LuvMyBoys
08-23-2007, 02:15 PM
We don't have Chick-Fil-A's in Michigan. :( No Sonic's either, I'd kill for a Sonic PB sundae right now!! :love: I always have to get one while we're in Orlando, so I guess I have to wait another 26 days! :)

SunshineGirl
08-23-2007, 02:39 PM
I love chick-fil-a!!!!

nurseminnie76
08-23-2007, 03:13 PM
Thanks - We eat at Chick-fil-a at least once a week. A free sandwich and coke is great. :love:

StitchandPooh'smom
08-23-2007, 03:18 PM
Looks like this one is a no go for New Yorkers ....:( would have been nice to get one free when i was at ATL airport...

Thanks for the link, I love Chicken for Chik-fil-a

When we lived in NY, we would schedule a day at WDW just to go to Chick-fil-a. I missed it and was glad to move back south (for many reasons :rotfl: )!

bs4free
08-23-2007, 03:30 PM
When we lived in NY, we would schedule a day at WDW just to go to Chick-fil-a. I missed it and was glad to move back south (for many reasons :rotfl: )!

My first chick-fil-a experanced hapen when drive down to Disney on straigt trip down took about 24 hours! back in 2005, It was about 10:00PM in GA and I fired up the good old find me a resturant on Microsoft Streets and trips while we were driveing seen chick-fil-a sounded like they had chicken, so we stoped, WOW the Food was amazing, Now every time we go we fly usualy stop at either ATL or MCO for lunch and eat at Chick-Fil-a before we get to WDW its so good and the lemonaid too WOW!

You can get alot of good food in the south but i know you can not get spedies! They are YUMMY!!!

TIAMOMMA
08-23-2007, 05:32 PM

http://www.freechickenandcoke.com/

Oh, you rock!!! I love Chick-fil-a (they need to stop building them so close to me!) Thanks for the post!!

StitchandPooh'smom
08-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Oh, you rock!!! I love Chick-fil-a (they need to stop building them so close to me!) Thanks for the post!!

:sunshine2:

sunshinecindy
08-25-2007, 10:44 PM
Just did it....someone needs to tell SG, thats his favorite place to eat lunch.

coastalgirl
08-25-2007, 10:51 PM
Hey if you guys read the terms and conditions to this offer you can get one coupon per valid email address/ versus the usuall house address! Just a little FYI!! I got one, Dh got one and so did DS!

Lydia

kimkarli
08-25-2007, 11:02 PM
AWESOME, thanks!!!!!

bs4free
08-25-2007, 11:20 PM
Hey if you guys read the terms and conditions to this offer you can get one coupon per valid email address/ versus the usuall house address! Just a little FYI!! I got one, Dh got one and so did DS!

Lydia

Not that i can get one in NY, but can you use them all at once, or to do that each person must order one at a time...

coastalgirl
08-26-2007, 12:19 AM
Not really sure Bryan. But if it is like any other it is usually 1 per person! But like at my house Dh may go for lunch or DS may go with friends so it works out ok for us!

Lydia

chipndale
08-28-2007, 11:31 PM
We don't have Chick-Fil-A's in Michigan. :( No Sonic's either, I'd kill for a Sonic PB sundae right now!! :love: I always have to get one while we're in Orlando, so I guess I have to wait another 26 days! :)

We have alot of Chick-fil-A's here in western PA but no Sonic. We always stop at Sonic when we go south for a Nascar race. Oh could I go for a Sonic Sunday! Could someone send me one?

Kycha
08-29-2007, 12:51 AM
We have alot of Chick-fil-A's here in western PA but no Sonic. We always stop at Sonic when we go south for a Nascar race. Oh could I go for a Sonic Sunday! Could someone send me one?
Well, if you head towards the Poconos or Delaware for a race, just know that there are at least 2 Sonics in the Lancaster area. Let me know if you want directions.

lrsellars
09-07-2007, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the info!!

Hedy
09-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Got it! It's the nephew's favorite place to eat at their food court. I just hope I can convince them this is better than the kids meal. ;)

krg1968
09-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Thanks! I posted it at work since we have one in the building.

coastalgirl
10-10-2007, 05:55 PM
We got our free sandwich coupons a few days ago. I did not feel well last night so I took the kids there to eat and play. DS loves these sandwiches, they let me use the drink and sandwich at the same time :) . Plus it was kids night there and they had our local pottery place there. So for less than $10 my 2 kids ate, my oldest made a clay bowl, and they both painted a piece of bisque that they will fire and bring back in a couple of weeks. Plus free ice cream with several different toppings. We left there and my kids had a wonderful time and all I paid for was one kids meal and $6 for the pieces of pottery that they painted. Dh even met us there after work and used his free coupon.

bs4free
10-10-2007, 06:36 PM
WOOT sounds like fun and yummy! I only get chick-fil-a when traveling to disney since no chick-fil-a near by but i do love them yummy!