PDA

View Full Version : Disney Gift Card

sumlthomp
04-29-2009, 01:34 PM
I am so excited, I just received my second $50 gift card in the mail from SR. This site has been such a great opportunity to earn a little extra money for our Disney vacation. My original goal was only $30, I've already earned over $140!!! Thanks Sunshine Rewards!!

SunshineGirl
04-29-2009, 02:00 PM
Sound like you have far exceeded your goal. Good work. :sunshine:

kimntrent
04-29-2009, 03:03 PM
My goal was $50 the first time on here too and by the time we got to WDW we had almost $500 to spend. It was so awesome.

frosty1035
06-18-2009, 01:44 PM
Can I ask how long it took for you to get the points for Disney? We are trying to earn some extra as well but we just started, but any little bit will help. I just enjoy coming on here and reading the post.

sumlthomp
06-18-2009, 01:54 PM
Can I ask how long it took for you to get the points for Disney? We are trying to earn some extra as well but we just started, but any little bit will help. I just enjoy coming on here and reading the post.

I've been a member since last fall, but really didn't loyally try for the surveys until this year. So far this year I've made $165. I try everyday to get at least 2 of the 3 surveys. Plus I'll do offers here and there. I like to look at the thread about offers that have come through for other members and then try the ones that seem to be crediting. I'm not even one of the top earnings on here, but I've already cashed out for 3 $50 Disney gift cards and am about to cash out for the 4th. :cooldance: It takes time, but it all adds up! I love it! Sunshine has been something I can do while the kids nap or after they've gone to bed. My new goal is another $100 in the next quarter which will give me a total of $300 for our November Disney Vacation! :cooldance:

askomsky
06-18-2009, 01:55 PM

Step by step, little by little it all does add up. Welcome aboard and read the stickes in each forum topic, ask questions, take it slow and you'll be able to earn in no time.

Try for a Daily survey as the .90 adds up. (Just a note they post to your acct the next day)

missangie
06-18-2009, 01:57 PM
Good for you! Little by little is exactly how it works. Do a survey, check out the offers, shop when you need to and before long you've earned enough to cash out.

Wow to go!! Congrats on some nice cash for your November vacation!

kimntrent
06-18-2009, 02:16 PM
You have to change your habits. A girlfriend just told me that the diapers on drugstore.com are the same price as the diapers at Babies R Us. But the catch is babies r us doesn't deliver to my door and drugstore gives you 5% cash back. When you have to buy items for the bathroom and stuff you find places like drugstore. When you have to buy shoes you go to Shoebuy. It is a matter of conciously looking here first. It so adds up.

frosty1035
06-18-2009, 03:57 PM
Thanks for all the great advice! Not looking to make alot, but if I could get 2 gift cards, I would be thrilled! I am still learning, but that is the name of the game. I just had a co-worker sign up and she used me as a referral so that helps as well. Again, thanks for the info.

aknight373
06-20-2009, 03:51 PM
Congrats on the gift cards, it does feel good to get the free money !!!

spring
07-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Got my Disney Gift Card in the mail today. No matter how many I get, each time I get one, I'm just as excited. I like that you suggested we check the balance of the card by using the phone number on the back of the card. That just makes it even more real. Thank you Sunshine Family.:sunshine:

PSL1013
07-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Got my Disney Gift Card in the mail today. No matter how many I get, each time I get one, I'm just as excited. I like that you suggested we check the balance of the card by using the phone number on the back of the card. That just makes it even more real. Thank you Sunshine Family.:sunshine:

Congrats! I always check the balance of any gift card I get, you never know and I want to make sure when I put it away that the amount is correct and I won't have any surprises when I go to use it. You've been a busy little beaver with those gift cards, haven't you? Now your trip must be pretty much all paid for, not too much longer now. :woohoo: