PDA

View Full Version : Headed to the Dentist

SunshineGirl
05-14-2007, 10:32 AM
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I am headed to the dentist for the wisdom tooth extraction. :sick:

I kept hoping that they would post the weekend survey numbers before I had to leave so that I could get everyone their credits, but I keep refreshing the page and still do not see them. So don't be surprised if you do not see your Fri-Sat-Sun survey credits until tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on how I feel after the dentist.

I think the new trouble ticket system is working well. I was able to really quickly get a few tickets filed this morning since I had all of the information that I needed. I also heard back on 5 disputes from last week and will be crediting some lucky people for Essential Living and Stamps.com. YEA!

I added a couple of little offers yesterday plus a trial for the SMs today and the new Roll and Grow, which most other sites will not be offering. It is more of a "shopping" than an "offer" but it is listed as an offer because it is a one shot deal.

Have a great day! Hopefully I will be back on later this afternoon with a little medication. :)

wilsonfamily4
05-14-2007, 10:35 AM
Good Luck at the dentist. And thanks for the new stuff.

Hedy
05-14-2007, 10:46 AM
Good luck!

mrsheppo
05-14-2007, 11:27 AM
Good luck!

The Cheshire Cat
05-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I am headed to the dentist for the wisdom tooth extraction. :sick:

I kept hoping that they would post the weekend survey numbers before I had to leave so that I could get everyone their credits, but I keep refreshing the page and still do not see them. So don't be surprised if you do not see your Fri-Sat-Sun survey credits until tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on how I feel after the dentist.

I think the new trouble ticket system is working well. I was able to really quickly get a few tickets filed this morning since I had all of the information that I needed. I also heard back on 5 disputes from last week and will be crediting some lucky people for Essential Living and Stamps.com. YEA!

I added a couple of little offers yesterday plus a trial for the SMs today and the new Roll and Grow, which most other sites will not be offering. It is more of a "shopping" than an "offer" but it is listed as an offer because it is a one shot deal.

Have a great day! Hopefully I will be back on later this afternoon with a little medication. :)

Feel better soon!:hugs:

SunshineGirl
05-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Thankfully, it is all over! Not I just have to deal with the icky recovery time. I saved some money because they were going to prescribe me the same pain mediation that I got with my eye abrasion two weeks ago. I didn't even take half of them. So I am just going to use those. Which meant that my head will be hitting the pillow pretty soon as soon as I eat my ice cream.

I was really surprised at how easily the tooth came out. It literally took him about 3 minutes. Now I just have to make it through the bleeding and the soreness. If all goes well, I'll be almost completely myself tomorrow. And back to regular eating on Wednesday. That is so awesome!

(you probably wonder why I had this done just two weeks after the ridiculous eye abrasion fiasco? The countdown has begun to the kids being home with me all day every day this summer. I'm trying my darndest to take care of all of this kind of stuff before they are hear and I woould need to get a sitter)

Alice28
05-14-2007, 01:38 PM
I'm glad it went OK Tricia. I hope you are able to get some rest this afternoon.

I will check out the new offers during Molly's naptime today- thanks!

rhiannonwales
05-15-2007, 07:21 AM
Glad to hear it all went smoothly! Hope your feeling better soon!
Sherrie

luvdisney00
05-15-2007, 11:47 AM
Hi Tricia,
Glad to hear that the extraction went well. Was it a top tooth? I had both of my top wisdom teeth extracted in the last few years, and it was quick like that. I eventually need the bottoms out, but I am holding off as long as I can as those are usually more tricky.
Enjoy some recovery time, and some peaceful medication induced zzzzs!
Dorothy

SunshineGirl
05-15-2007, 12:15 PM
I think I'm healing nicely but I made the mistake of taking a pain pill today. LOL! He told me to take them for 24 hours. I probably should have just toughed it out today on ibuprofen because I am so woozy now!!

It was a bottom tooth but the weird thing is that it is the only one that I have!! So at least I was able to get it over with pretty easily compared to most people. I still can't eat anything but ice cream, applesauce, and oatmeal, which is probably the worst part because it's making me sick to my stomach.

One more day and I should be completely back to normal. Which is good because it is Teacher Appreciate Week and I'm the head room mom. No rest for the wicked. :rotfl:

Tantor
05-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Hope you are feeling better!! :sunshine:

docsmom
05-15-2007, 03:11 PM
Hope you are feeling better soon! Now go take a nap! :snore: