PDA

View Full Version : Roll n' Grow

The Cheshire Cat
05-14-2007, 12:26 PM
My son has been begging and begging for this stuff! He keeps seeing the commerical and WANTS it. You can't buy it in the stores. I wasn't going to order it but then Tricia put it up as an offer - i'm such a sucker for SR!

My five year old says "Thank you"!!!

SunshineGirl
05-14-2007, 12:37 PM
I was thinking the same thing when I saw it on tv! I was really tempted to order it. Then I saw that they were running an offer for it but it said "no incentive sites." I got an email later that day from my advertising contact who said that they were going to allow us to run it anyway because they trust us. YEA!

wilsonfamily4
05-14-2007, 02:53 PM
I wish I could buy half of one. I just want about 3 feet.

RayaniFoxmur
05-14-2007, 04:08 PM
Yes I've been wanting one of these myself! 4 credits sounds like a good deal to me! :)

I'm just praying that it credits because I'm seeming to have a lot of problems with big things crediting right now. :(

phillygal3
05-15-2007, 04:14 PM
i was so happy to see this offer because i was telling someone about it like a year or so ago and then either forgot about or lost the order form i had cut out to buy it. so i bought TWO of them today, one for me and one for a friend of mine. i sure hope they work because i DONT have a green thumb! i wonder if we get credit for EACH one we buy or just credit for buying at all?

m 'n c
05-15-2007, 04:20 PM
If I had a yard I'd probably try it out as well. Definetly update us on how it actually works out for you!

phillygal3
05-15-2007, 04:44 PM
well the friend i'm giving the other one too actually lives in an apartment but has a tiny rectangular area she can do something with. i'll try to remember to report back with results after i receive it!

SunshineGirl
05-15-2007, 04:51 PM
I saw this on tv and was thinking about ordering it as well before I even knew that we were getting it on the site!

Alice28
05-15-2007, 05:40 PM
I'm considering this too, but it will have to wait a week or two til after the big move. Hope it's still around...

The Cheshire Cat
05-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Did you see it takes 4-6 weeks in shipping? I really hope it arrives faster then that or I just might save it for next year. :rotfl:

The Cheshire Cat
06-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Has anyone recieved it yet? They charged my cc last week and I called them they said it's shipped but we haven't seen it yet!