PDA

View Full Version : eCampus drops eBates

SunshineGirl
08-23-2007, 10:43 PM
Interesting news. Because of the practices that eBates employs, eCampus (one of our newest merchants) is dropping them as of the end of the month.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=93830

Another example of how it pays to run a clean program. :)

m 'n c
08-23-2007, 11:41 PM
Hmm I didn't know ebates was shady but then again I never looked into them as a rewards program. That's good news for SR. :)

bs4free
08-23-2007, 11:42 PM
Its good to see the shady ones cut from sites! WOOT!

Sahmy
08-24-2007, 11:26 PM
You know, ebates was one of the first cash back programs I used. I haven't used them in a long, long time. Even if you're not a supermember, you can still get your money quicker than 3 months shopping with SR! :sunshine:

Now, if those 20 people who are watching one of my ebay auctions would just bid, I would have some $ to go shopping with. :rotfl:

bs4free
08-24-2007, 11:54 PM
You know, ebates was one of the first cash back programs I used. I haven't used them in a long, long time. Even if you're not a supermember, you can still get your money quicker than 3 months shopping with SR! :sunshine:

Now, if those 20 people who are watching one of my ebay auctions would just bid, I would have some $ to go shopping with. :rotfl:

What are you selling... Like i need to buy anything... But still whatch selling.....

Sahmy
08-25-2007, 12:44 PM
What are you selling... Like i need to buy anything... But still whatch selling.....

It's a played with doll. From 1990. They're called Baby Face dolls by Galoob.

I had 6 listed; the last 3 are up tonight.

They apparently have a big collector base. :) I'm just happy to get them out of the house and get some extra cash.