PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Angie -- Turbo Tax

tarheelpat
05-04-2009, 08:53 AM
What a wonderful $8.04 surprise I found in my account this morning!

missangie
05-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Congratulations, that is a nice little bump! I didn't even realize that one had been resolved. The ticket has now been closed for you.

amarazas
05-04-2009, 10:36 AM
Glad that you got credits....

but..ooohhh I just remembered I never got credit when I did my taxes... crap I might have missed out on this... I just looked it up; I did my taxes March 10th is when the e-mail came in. Can I still put it in; or "too bad so sad" is now in effect?! :rotfl:

I know there is the 30 days of purchase rule; that's why I'm asking... definitely past the 30 days... so it's looking like the "Too bad so sad effect" :rotfl:

missangie
05-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Glad that you got credits....

but..ooohhh I just remembered I never got credit when I did my taxes... crap I might have missed out on this... I just looked it up; I did my taxes March 10th is when the e-mail came in. Can I still put it in; or "too bad so sad" is now in effect?! :rotfl:

I know there is the 30 days of purchase rule; that's why I'm asking... definitely past the 30 days... so it's looking like the "Too bad so sad effect" :rotfl:

I can always check our reports to see if there is some reason why this transaction did not credit for you; however, it is too late to do a merchant inquiry should this transaction not be listed in our reports. The latter is more likely the case, but if you open a trouble ticket, I'm always happy to take a look.

amarazas
05-04-2009, 11:53 AM
I can always check our reports to see if there is some reason why this transaction did not credit for you; however, it is too late to do a merchant inquiry should this transaction not be listed in our reports. The latter is more likely the case, but if you open a trouble ticket, I'm always happy to take a look.

Thanks Angie! I just submitted it... Maybe it's out there... if not.. no biggie! :D