PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Cindy...My SR Button is under Siege

jl8595
08-25-2007, 08:35 AM
DH & I started phase one of packing for our WDW trip last night...sorting through our piles of travel stuff. I had my brand spankin' new Sunshine Rewards Disney Pin on my bed...getting ready to affix it to my Baggallini. Suddenly, one of my cats, Cairo, grabs the pin in her mouth and takes off with it. She went all beastly on it...snuggling it all over like it was covered in cat nip or something. Nose and paw pads turned bright red...she wouldn't give it up. Finally dawned on me...Cindy, who mailed me the pin, has a pile of kitties at her home. :rotfl: Their scent must be on it and Cairo likes the way they smell...or frantically felt the need to rid the pin of their scent.

I did finally reclaim ownership of the pin after she passed out. Here's a pic of my cranky pin stealing little beast:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb17/jlscherff/Cairothegrouch.jpg

sunshinecindy
08-25-2007, 08:49 AM
Ahhh, the culprit would be Oz, he seems to like to revel in those pins for some odd reason. I think he plans on stealing one at some point, but so far just rubs around them and hit the box. Hes a PITA cat. Hes the one that ran off that night.
Your cat is very cute....and innocent looking. :angel:

jl8595
08-25-2007, 12:44 PM
Too funny - that explains it! :rotfl:

Cairo must like Florida men, LOL!

spring
08-31-2007, 03:57 PM
Cute kitty, Lori. You should have let her have the pin.:rotfl:

wdwabby
08-31-2007, 04:05 PM
Cairo is absolutely gorgeous!

I too have a cat who excels in thievery .... they do keep you on your toes, don't they?!

jl8595
08-31-2007, 04:27 PM
LOL! Yes, Cairo is the queen of theivery!! She also has a fine habit of getting our yellow lab in trouble when we're not home...she'll empty the little trash can in my bedroom and make it look like Henry did it. We caught her in the act once. <<Sigh>>

spring
08-31-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm sure Cairo and Henry are both angels!:angel:

3dog2kidmom
08-31-2007, 05:58 PM
That is the most gorgeous cat!!! And I am not even a cat person. I agree -- she should get to keep the pin :)

My beagle would like mine....