PDA

View Full Version : Account reminder

disney_girl
08-25-2007, 08:43 AM
Just a little reminder to check your account information (address, etc) before cashing out for your rewards. Especially if you've moved!! Once you redeem, any changes would have to be done manually by Tricia :( . We all know we'd rather have Tricia spend her time looking for more offers and processing what we've done! I just make it a habit now to check my account information prior to doing any cashout. :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
08-25-2007, 11:30 AM
Just a little reminder to check your account information (address, etc) before cashing out for your rewards. Especially if you've moved!! Once you redeem, any changes would have to be done manually by Tricia :( . We all know we'd rather have Tricia spend her time looking for more offers and processing what we've done! I just make it a habit now to check my account information prior to doing any cashout. :sunshine:

I love you for this!!!

bs4free
08-25-2007, 01:27 PM

So if we wanted it to go to a different addres say like a hotel! while on vacation we should just change the addres in our account settings????