PDA

View Full Version : New to Sunshine, Questions...

OregonGirlie
05-14-2007, 04:49 PM
I just stumbled accross this site yesterday. The prospect of earning Disney Dollars was too good to pass up LOL.

I'm in awe of how much you all have earned! Has it taken a long time, or is it something you can do and see a profit quickly (Obviously the people earning hundreds have some time invested...)?

I'm kind of lost though. I did the daily survey (well after I found one that accepted me..) and got .36 for it. I can't find any paid clicks, I don't even know where to look.

I do not want to give out my CC info, so thought about getting a paid card - how much balance would I put on that?

Until I have a gift Visa CC, (since I won't use any of mine), are there any things I can do to earn credit without credit cards? If so, could someone please direct me to the location, or what they're called, or something.

I'm not shopping online for anything right now, so the 'rewards' won't work in that way for me.

I've seen people on here mention that they earn money without entering their CC info, just doing the other offers...I can't find those other offers.

LOL - Did I mention I was brand new, and in the dark about this? LOL

Rissa :minnie:

wilsonfamily4
05-14-2007, 05:22 PM
click on the offers/contest page. ON the bottom of that page there are numbers from like 1-15. Each page has different offers. The ones less then like 2 dollars are usually free. You will fill in your address and email address and then go through some pages to the end. You will then get that amount within a few days. You should get a few email addressess as they don't credit if you have done one of these for the same company if they recognize you. Also clear your cookies beween offers.

On the daily survey you will get .60 every day if you do those. Sunshine girl credits those the next day up to a few days later. Never the same say. those you can do every 24 hours. Not one a day.

Also you can earn daily by doing paid clicks that show up sporadically and doing the scratch off once a day, if you are the first like 600 hundred.

I have been doing this since September. Not actually until October. In September I really only did paid clicks and emails. :) I pretty much just do smal offers and shopping. Occasionally I do a CC offer but only when I am SO comfortable with it.

ALSO I think I can say this. At the DISboards in the rewards program forum, they can really help you discuss which offers you should do after you get your CC. It is a great site to learn which ones credit well and other stuff. It is great.

GOOD LUCK!!

OregonGirlie
05-14-2007, 05:54 PM
Thanks so much.

WHen I go those pages you suggested, I sign up for these offers (get case of soup, coupons, etc), it seems to be endless offers - how far along do I have to keep signing up? I swear I signed up for like 15 things from one link, but I'm guessing I only get credit up to a certain point. How do I know when enough is enough?

SunshineGirl
05-14-2007, 06:23 PM
You don't actually have to sign up for anything from them (like registering for Disney Club or anything like that). They essentially want your user information and then you can say "no" to any offers that you do not want or even "skip" at the bottom of the page if there is nothing that you like on those pages.

A couple of offers that are good to start out with to help you earn a big quickly are, in my opinion:

Classmates
Helium
It's Your Opinion.com
Hyatt Gold Passport
Win Your Cruise
TheKnowledgeStop
Enfamil
My Survey
PGA Tour Partners

That's a good range of ones that you get paid a fair amount on and are not pushed into signing up for a lot of other things. Some of those will credit within an hour and some will take a couple of days. But it will give you a good feel for how to do the offers and how far you need to go in each.

Welcome to SR!

lilianddomsmom
05-17-2007, 02:47 AM
about how long does it take to get credit for the Hyatt Gold Passport one

mom2dea
05-17-2007, 08:05 AM
WOW win your cruise credits VERY fast . THanks for a list you like :)
PGA tour (where is this one ? I don't see it on the pull down list . Is it listed a diffrent way or has the offer been pulled ? thanks )

Sarah M