PDA

View Full Version : Have you looked at Coupons.com coupons recently

kimntrent
05-12-2009, 02:30 PM
WOW! Need I say more. They have so many coupons on there right now that are so useful. Check it out.

Kim

SunshineGirl
05-12-2009, 02:33 PM
I actually had not for awhile. I just went in and there are completely different ones from the ones that I printed out a few weeks ago. Thanks for the reminder!

sunshinecindy
05-12-2009, 03:12 PM
I use them constantly. Even though you may think they are ones you had before, some may be, and they add to them and change them around. I wait for the sales, like on cereal, when its on sale for 1.99 and then the coupon is 1.00, I get it for .99. I have used a ton of them lately. They had Alpo BOGO and Velveeta cheese which I use for my chili cheese dip and the California Pizzas which are great. Be sure to check back often because they can really save you a lot of money.

kimntrent
05-12-2009, 04:09 PM
I check once a week before I go shopping because you just never know. I was blown away by all the crackers. We have all these bbq's coming up and you have wheat thins, ritz, saltines, and triskets. I mean do we need anymore. And then I found Fiji water at Whole Foods on sale like .50 off and then with a 1.50 coupon it made a great deal. Has anyone else found anything.

kimntrent
06-03-2009, 04:48 PM
Okay so back on the coupons.com if you are a kraft anything eater you need to get on there. They have tons and tons of coupons for kraft. Like 10 pages for me here in CA.