PDA

View Full Version : Where is my Paypal payout?

hornzb5
05-13-2009, 11:39 AM
I am new with SR, within the past year or so. I have just cashed out my first payment. I did so on April 9th. Anyone have an idea when I will see that transferred into my PP account?

Thanks!
:D

askomsky
05-13-2009, 11:52 AM
I am new with SR, within the past year or so. I have just cashed out my first payment. I did so on April 9th. Anyone have an idea when I will see that transferred into my PP account?

Thanks!
:D

Per the paypal guidelines :
PayPal cashouts will appear in your account by the last day of the month in the month after you cash out, or the next business day. (For example, if you cash out December 14, your payment will appear in your account on January 31).

So May 31st you should see it. :D

jl8595
05-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Probably June 1st, since May 31st is a Sunday. :)

Welcome to the forum!!! :welcome:

hornzb5
05-13-2009, 12:09 PM
Per the paypal guidelines :
PayPal cashouts will appear in your account by the last day of the month in the month after you cash out, or the next business day. (For example, if you cash out December 14, your payment will appear in your account on January 31).

So May 31st you should see it. :D

Grrr! I was hoping it wouldn't be the very end of the month. I saw that note, but thought maybe I had a chance of getting it earlier. shoot! We are taking a WDW vacation May 23-30. Bummer!! But thanks for your help!

:(

hornzb5
05-13-2009, 12:13 PM

Thanks, Lori! :love:

askomsky
05-13-2009, 12:30 PM

Ahh yeah that would be the case, didn't bother looking at the calendar to see what day it fell on. :)

mollyeilis
05-14-2009, 07:26 PM
Grrr! I was hoping it wouldn't be the very end of the month. I saw that note, but thought maybe I had a chance of getting it earlier. shoot! We are taking a WDW vacation May 23-30. Bummer!! But thanks for your help!

:(

Ah darn!

Well, the good news is that it will be there in your paypal after you get back. And you can use that to pay towards anything you might put on a credit card, that sort of thing.

Now that you know when pp shows up, in the future you can make your cashouts towards the end of any given month, to maximize what you're cashing out for.