PDA

View Full Version : WOOT thanks Trica, Got my Disney GC today!

bs4free
08-25-2007, 03:24 PM
Thank you so very much Trica, Cindy, and SR! WOOT!
I just got my Disney GC in the mail.

I also thought i would post a pic of all my SR loot! todate!

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/bk89090/IMG_32111.jpg
PS thanks for makeing this one the extra ear and holographic mickey card WOOT WOOT!

PSL1013
08-25-2007, 04:03 PM
Don't ya just love getting "Sunshine Mail" :sunshine2:

ItsmeSunnyV
08-25-2007, 04:04 PM
OoOo How nice!! How'd ya get the button?? :) Ohhh So whatcha spending it on?

bs4free
08-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Don't ya just love getting "Sunshine Mail" :sunshine2:

"Sunshine Mail" is the Best mail, ok it is tied with Magic Express and Disney Travel Documents!, and Pin Codes!

OoOo How nice!! How'd ya get the button?? :) Ohhh So whatcha spending it on?

The button is a cashout option I belive its about 2.0 Credits! I like it!

What to spend my 100SR dollars on, Oh that is a good question, and one i will have to answer after i spend it next week! because i started SR so late i could not save up enough to pay for a dinner, or a MNSSHP or even a P&PP since it will be 5 of us in all, I know i will SPEND it! and i will get something! I am thinking, pins, shirts, gifts, odds and ends,... Chip and Dales thing i am most hopeing to spend my SR Disney GC on! And that all too funny, but no i am not just kidding, i might just do it, 10days worth of WIFI to do my daily surverys!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Kycha
08-25-2007, 06:09 PM
So, we'll need a comparison picture when you get back. This is what you turned your gc's into. Can't wait to see what you get.

Hedy
08-25-2007, 06:37 PM
So, we'll need a comparison picture when you get back. This is what you turned your gc's into. Can't wait to see what you get.

That would be a really awesome component to the how do you spend your rewards thread.

tink2008
08-25-2007, 07:02 PM
Way to go Bryan! Hope you have fun on your trip.

I too want to say thanks to SR! I also recieved my second $50 GC in the mail today! WOOT WOOT :cooldance: :sunshine:

bs4free
08-25-2007, 07:45 PM
:heart: :sunshine:

You know thats a good Idea, If i dont post that in my TR when i get back please remind me and i will make the photo and put it up

That would be a really awesome component to the how do you spend your rewards thread.

Yes that would be great to show This equaled this! Thanks

BTW congrats on your GC too!

WOOT! Sunshine Mail!!! :cooldance:

Weluvdisny
08-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Have a great time and we look forward to reading your trip report when you get back!!

Say hi to Mickey:mickey: , I mean Chip and Dale for us!!

bs4free
08-25-2007, 10:52 PM
Have a great time and we look forward to reading your trip report when you get back!!

Say hi to Mickey:mickey: , I mean Chip and Dale for us!!

I will say hello to the entire gang for you all, and i am makeing doubley sure to have my SR disney Button! WOOT!, I so look forward to writing my TR for you all it will be super long and with alot of photos i hope!

Make we can get an offer for photobucket to buy a one year pro pass to host all these photos for you all!

I was going crazy these last few hours had the power go out as a store rolled in! Not fun! I missed my SR, and that was only a few hours, how will i ever last 15 days!!!!

mollyeilis
08-25-2007, 11:38 PM
I got mine, too. :sunshine:

bs4free
08-25-2007, 11:47 PM
I got mine, too. :sunshine:

WOOT! Glad you got your card too!

Thanks again Trica you really went above and beyond for these THANK you!:heart: :sunshine:

chipndale
08-26-2007, 01:08 AM
Congratulations! Way to go! Have a good time at Disney and say hi to chip n dale. I can't wait to see what you get. Maybe you should buy 2 of everything and share with another chip n dale lover? :rotfl:

bs4free
08-26-2007, 01:33 AM
Congratulations! Way to go! Have a good time at Disney and say hi to chip n dale. I can't wait to see what you get. Maybe you should buy 2 of everything and share with another chip n dale lover? :rotfl:

That should not be hard to do since disney does not make enough Chip and dale anythings! But I keep growing my list of i want that and that and that, that i should have bought on any of my previous trips.

So what will i get and how many of each... Only time will Tell! But i know that my SR credits and My Disney Visa Rewards are going to be wonderfuly helpful this trip! WOW! Never would have thought an extra $100 in less than a month! WOW

I just have to keep saying thank you, because this site, has got to be the best!

chipndale
08-26-2007, 09:51 AM
That should not be hard to do since disney does not make enough Chip and dale anythings! But I keep growing my list of i want that and that and that, that i should have bought on any of my previous trips.

I agree - Disney never has enough of Chip n Dale items!

bs4free
08-26-2007, 10:48 AM
I agree - Disney never has enough of Chip n Dale items!

Thats the reason, I started pin collecting, because that seems to be the only item disny will put chip and dale on these days. I always get excited when every i see chip and dale on any item disney makes like the new resort mugs have Chip and Dale on them..

BTW Disney if your reading this MORE Chip and Dale, More Chip and DAle DVD's and Blue Ray's!!!!!!

Kittykat
08-26-2007, 10:53 AM
What a cute post!

I just got my $30 DD in the mail yesterday. Or was it Friday?? Either way, I'm $80 to the good thanks to SR.

Now I'm wondering if I should risk trying to cash out for more DD on 9/15 when my credit holds are released. We leave the afternoon of 9/21...and I *really* want the extra money to take with us. :sunshine2:

bs4free
08-26-2007, 11:26 AM
What a cute post!

I just got my $30 DD in the mail yesterday. Or was it Friday?? Either way, I'm $80 to the good thanks to SR.

Now I'm wondering if I should risk trying to cash out for more DD on 9/15 when my credit holds are released. We leave the afternoon of 9/21...and I *really* want the extra money to take with us. :sunshine2:

Thanks I love seeing photos so i thought others might like a photo of what i have gotten!

It is best to place the order at least 2 weeks before you need it!

Trica might be able to make it happen in less, but its always best to give at least two weeks. I have always goten my 2 weeks or less.

Congrats on your upcoming trip and to have so much to spend already!:sunshine:

mollyeilis
08-26-2007, 11:29 AM
LOL. For some reason I have threads set to automatically subscribe and send email, whenever I reply. So I was looking at your last reply when it came through my gmail, and you know how they have the ads, or links, or whatever up on top, based on things in your emails (which kind of creeps me out)?

This is what was there while reading your reply.

We are Woot .com - www .woot .com - Our tiny profit is lost. Haiku ads don't work.

Even cyberspace knows how you talk. :p

bs4free
08-26-2007, 11:38 AM
LOL. For some reason I have threads set to automatically subscribe and send email, whenever I reply. So I was looking at your last reply when it came through my gmail, and you know how they have the ads, or links, or whatever up on top, based on things in your emails (which kind of creeps me out)?

This is what was there while reading your reply.

We are Woot .com - www .woot .com - Our tiny profit is lost. Haiku ads don't work.

Even cyberspace knows how you talk. :p

Remember that it was use in cyberspace that everydayized the popular D&D phrase WOOT! So its not suprising that we have a WOOT .com but that its not a happy site, that too is not suprising, remember whitehouse .com not the Government thats for sure. More adult themes!

But enough on the web and how creapy it can be.

I love the auto subscribe and the new post button, it helps me keep connected to the SR fourms!

mollyeilis
08-26-2007, 12:17 PM
Oh, what I meant was that gmail hooked me up with that banner ad, based on your post being in my screen. :)

Like I get recipes in that space for "vineyard spam salad" when checking my Spam folder.

What's odd is that DH played D&D from the early 80s, and had never EVER heard the term w00t until I mentioned it to him from your posts...odd.

bs4free
08-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Oh, what I meant was that gmail hooked me up with that banner ad, based on your post being in my screen. :)

Like I get recipes in that space for "vineyard spam salad" when checking my Spam folder.

What's odd is that DH played D&D from the early 80s, and had never EVER heard the term w00t until I mentioned it to him from your posts...odd.

I guess it never spread to him, Yeah i like goodles ad words based searched ads, they can be funny! I have gotten so used to them i just glaze overthem with out notice!

chocovrdmicears
08-27-2007, 07:34 AM
Congratulations Bryan! Sunshine Mail is Happy Mail. :sunshine: Happy spending!

bs4free
08-27-2007, 11:08 AM
Congratulations Bryan! Sunshine Mail is Happy Mail. :sunshine: Happy spending!
Thank you very much! Sunshine Mail is very very Happy Mail, I know it makes me very Happy to see it! and the best part is its not like some mailaway that says 6-8 weeks latter, LOL, Sunshine Mail is very fast mail!

WOOT! Thanks SunshineGirl, Thank you again for this Great site, and for the GC WOOT!:heart: :sunshine:

MdCaterer
08-29-2007, 11:41 AM
I have to agree you are super fast in mailing rewards. My gift cards arrived quickly when we did the special Disney Cash out. I was even able to earn more and got that card too before we leave in a couple of days. That was totally awesome Thanks A Million. This site is really great for tons of reasons.