PDA

View Full Version : Survey questions

LuvMyBoys
05-14-2007, 08:11 PM
Lately I've been having quite a few surveys get to around the half way point and then the page has an error and I can't finish the survey :( Anyone else having this problem?

Also, have the surveys for this weekend credited yet?

Thanks for the great site and forum Tricia :love:

SunshineGirl
05-14-2007, 08:18 PM
Still no stats from the survey folks. At this point, I'm guessing that we will not see them until tomorrow.

LuvMyBoys
05-14-2007, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the quick response Tricia. I was just worried that they wouldn't credit. I did another one tonight for Ciao on tom tom and again at the end of the survey it didn't direct me back to the SR page, hopefully it will credit? :confused:

LuvMyBoys
05-15-2007, 12:39 PM
So the survey I did last night would have been with Monday's totals, which were already credited right?

This is the third time that I have completed a survey and it didn't take me to the SR congratulations page, and I didn't receive credit.

That is really frustrating as I do the whole survey, can't get into another one, and don't get credit :(

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there any "fix" in the works??

SunshineGirl
05-15-2007, 01:04 PM
I'm not sure what to do because so many people ARE getting credits every single day. So I am not sure if it is a problem with specific computers (like the date issue) or a problem with specific surveys. I don't think that it is an overall survey problem because I have some people that are getting credits consistently.

I have reported the particular surveys where I have heard multiple people say that they did not get credit. Greenfield says that it is most helpful if we can give them the URL that you end up on when you do NOT get routed back to SR. That helps them to track the "bad" surveys. Because it is a random rotation across hundreds of surveys, it is really tough to police. How about we start a thread with a sticky that is for people to report which surveys are not able to be completed? That will help us in two ways 1) if you start a survey on that list, you know to close it out, and 2) we can report back to Greenfield the ones that are not working right?

Would that help everyone?

LuvMyBoys
05-15-2007, 01:56 PM
That sounds like an excellent idea to me!! :) Maybe that will save us all some time and headaches!