PDA

View Full Version : DH finally 'gets it'

Alice28
05-14-2007, 09:05 PM
DH knows I do Sunshine, but he sat down with me the other day and looked at all the shopping sites, reward options, etc. He said, "Why didn't you tell me a long time ago about all these shopping sites? Do you know how much I order every month for work of office supplies and such?"

:cooldance: So I gave him my SR name and such and now we're going to earn together! (but under the one screen name, of course!).

He gives your site a big thumbs up Tricia!:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
05-14-2007, 09:11 PM
That's terrific!!! At some point when you keep handing people gift card after gift card, they have no choice but to believe. LOL! Tell him to set himself up a separate screen name over here on the forum and join in with us. We need more men!!

kimntrent
05-14-2007, 11:39 PM
My hubby just figured it out too. Now he looks here first for the website he is going to buy on.

Kim
________
Motorcycle Tires (http://www.motorcycle-tech.com/tires/motorcycle-tires)

zoodoyle
05-15-2007, 12:02 AM
My husband has strict instructions that he must check with me first, before buying anything online!!! :)

Alice28
05-15-2007, 12:32 AM
My husband has strict instructions that he must check with me first, before buying anything online!!! :)

LOL- I know I have told him that in the past, but he didn't get it. Now that he got to look things over without me hanging over his shoulder, he's really intrigued! His mom just made us ressies at a Best Western for a family trip and he was like, "I want to tell her to cancel it, so WE can make the ressie thru SR!" :rotfl:

phillygal3
05-15-2007, 04:16 PM
your lucky to have a supportive hubby like that, i can barely get mine to support our kids' ******** account!