PDA

View Full Version : New games!!

SunshineGirl
05-29-2009, 09:10 PM
SunshineGuy and I just added 4 new games to the forum. Two are the free games, one is premium, and one is for super members.

SunshineGirl
06-03-2009, 02:13 PM
I can't believe that I am still the leading scorer in one of the new games!! No one must be playing it because I only played it twice.

sunshinecindy
06-03-2009, 02:24 PM
I can't believe that I am still the leading scorer in one of the new games!! No one must be playing it because I only played it twice.

I'd play but the boss may fire me for messing around on the job.

spring
06-03-2009, 03:07 PM

Don't want to make you feel bad, but I actually got a score in the 300,000's. However, when it went to enter the score, all the info came up in Chinese/Japanese (whatever). I had to choose between two boxes, but my Chinese is a little rusty, so it didn't save my score, LOL!:rotfl: I know you are thinking I'm telling a story, but this is really the truth.

sunshinecindy
06-03-2009, 03:30 PM
Don't want to make you feel bad, but I actually got a score in the 300,000's. However, when it went to enter the score, all the info came up in Chinese/Japanese (whatever). I had to choose between two boxes, but my Chinese is a little rusty, so it didn't save my score, LOL!:rotfl: I know you are thinking I'm telling a story, but this is really the truth.

Silly you, you should have picked this box. 现在请您进行选择。

spring
06-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Silly you, you should have picked this box. 现在请您进行选择。

Damn.......I need to brush up on my foreign language skills, LOL.:rotfl: Honestly, I should have taken a screen shot when it happened. I thought it was hysterically funny.:D

SunshineGirl
06-03-2009, 05:49 PM
That's hilarious! I don't remember having to pick a box when I was done. Or maybe I'm so fluent I didn't even realize it was foreign. :rotfl:

spring
06-03-2009, 05:51 PM
That's hilarious! I don't remember having to pick a box when I was done. Or maybe I'm so fluent I didn't even realize it was foreign. :rotfl:

Everything comes so much easier to you youngsters.......:rotfl:

PSL1013
06-03-2009, 06:17 PM
I played but didn't even know what I was doing with it?? Confused the heck out of me and I couldn't find any instructions on how to play, I just kept clicking around and ended up in 11th I think? Just took a look and now I'm in 12th...someone beat my score? :rotfl:

mmm611
06-03-2009, 06:33 PM

I found the game Tricia still has the high score on, Block Cats, and played again just to find out what the button is at the end. I actually tried to lose! At the end, I only had one button come up that said "submit." I'm not sure if that's the same one or not that you did.

spring
06-03-2009, 06:47 PM
I found the game Tricia still has the high score on, Block Cats, and played again just to find out what the button is at the end. I actually tried to lose! At the end, I only had one button come up that said "submit." I'm not sure if that's the same one or not that you did.

:rotfl:If a button said "submit" for me, it wasn't in English, LOL!:rotfl:
Actually, it was two rectangular boxes, each with Chinese/Japanese characters in it. After looking at it for a minute or two, I realize I needed to select one to get my score to submit. Didn't know which one, so took a wrong guess. I found it to be very amusing. It sounds like there was a glitch when I took it and now it's fixed. I just haven't wanted to spend all that time playing only to have the same think happen again. Besides, Tricia deserves to be in the limelight for a while. :)

Chris
06-04-2009, 09:16 PM

I beat you 3 times already. It does not post.:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
06-04-2009, 09:28 PM
I'm starting to wonder if SG might have rigged it in my favor somehow just so that I could feel good about myself for a few days. :rotfl:

Chris
06-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Awwwww That's sweet!!!!!:love:

catnapfan
06-05-2009, 04:25 PM
You only get the chinese/japanese screen if you beat the high score any other score brings up the submit score in english. I beat the high score yesterday and got the chinese/japanese screen with 2 options- I chose one and wouldn't you know it was the wrong one- it took me back to play the game again. Today I beat the high score again and was excited because this time I was going to choose the other option to record my score but that one took me back to the beginning also. I really enjoy this game but I would enjoy it more if I had the high score! LOL

spring
06-05-2009, 04:57 PM
You only get the chinese/japanese screen if you beat the high score any other score brings up the submit score in english. I beat the high score yesterday and got the chinese/japanese screen with 2 options- I chose one and wouldn't you know it was the wrong one- it took me back to play the game again. Today I beat the high score again and was excited because this time I was going to choose the other option to record my score but that one took me back to the beginning also. I really enjoy this game but I would enjoy it more if I had the high score! LOL

Sorry you couldn't submit high score. However, I'm so glad someone could validate my story about the interesting screen. I think Tricia's score is safe, LOL!:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
06-05-2009, 04:59 PM
How weird! I wonder how I could submit my score?

spring
06-05-2009, 05:09 PM
How weird! I wonder how I could submit my score?

Perhaps if you were the first one it automatically posted? Or if you were not first, you read Chinese/Japanese quite well, LOL!:rotfl:

fanofree
06-05-2009, 09:50 PM
私は同様に高い得点〔楽譜〕をたたいて、投函するためにそれを入手できなかったです。 もう1時間の私が決して取り戻さない私の生命〔生活〕.

spring
06-07-2009, 09:21 AM
私は同様に高い得点〔楽譜〕をたたいて、投函するためにそれを入手できなかったです。 もう1時間の私が決して取り戻さない私の生命〔生活〕.

Too funny! I tried again today, now that Tricia's high score has been successfully broken AND posted. Again, I got a score in the 300,000's, breaking the high score, and again, got the Chinese/Japanese characters inside two rectangular boxes. I thought I was being smart by going to babblefish dot com to see if I could translate what was in the boxes. :D I was not able to copy/paste, so I tried to translate "submit" into Chinese/Japanese. To my untrained eye, nothing popped up being remotely close, so I doubt those boxes help to submit a score. However, I thought the characters looked more Japanese than Chinese, as if it really matters...:rotfl:

fanofree
06-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Too funny! I tried again today, now that Tricia's high score has been successfully broken AND posted. Again, I got a score in the 300,000's, breaking the high score, and again, got the Chinese/Japanese characters inside two rectangular boxes. I thought I was being smart by going to babblefish dot com to see if I could translate what was in the boxes. :D I was not able to copy/paste, so I tried to translate "submit" into Chinese/Japanese. To my untrained eye, nothing popped up being remotely close, so I doubt those boxes help to submit a score. However, I thought the characters looked more Japanese than Chinese, as if it really matters...:rotfl:

Try and translate my post (Japenase.) See what you get. I think the game looks Japanese, the character and stuff.

Has anyone figured out how to post a score? Or is luck?

mommytotwo
06-12-2009, 02:05 AM
:banana::banana::banana:

spring
06-12-2009, 06:33 AM
Try and translate my post (Japenase.) See what you get. I think the game looks Japanese, the character and stuff.

Has anyone figured out how to post a score? Or is luck?

Okay, here's the translation I got::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

《主語なし》I hit, mail a high point [a/the score] similarly I was not able to obtain it to. My life [the life] that I in one hour never retake already.

fanofree
06-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Okay, here's the translation I got:

《主語なし》I hit, mail a high point [a/the score] similarly I was not able to obtain it to. My life [the life] that I in one hour never retake already.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

If I remember correctly...

"I too got the the high score and was unable to post it. Another hour of my life I will never get back." This is better then whispering down the lane!

spring
06-13-2009, 07:52 AM

If I remember correctly...

"I too got the the high score and was unable to post it. Another hour of my life I will never get back." This is better then whispering down the lane!

Yeah, these translation sites aren't as accurate as we'd like them to be...:rotfl:

PSL1013
07-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Well I just beat the high score TWICE in a row....first game, wrong button...second game I was excited to be able to try the OTHER button, yeah you guessed it....neither button would save my score. :cry: If anyone beats the high score and is able to save it....please post here because it was so frustrating! Now I have a :headache: :rotfl:

spring
07-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Well I just beat the high score TWICE in a row....first game, wrong button...second game I was excited to be able to try the OTHER button, yeah you guessed it....neither button would save my score. :cry: If anyone beats the high score and is able to save it....please post here because it was so frustrating! Now I have a :headache: :rotfl:

Pam, this is exactly why I don't play that game anymore. It takes a long time to play, and then when you actually DO beat the score, it doesn't save the score no matter which button you choose, at least not for me.

PSL1013
07-10-2009, 01:06 PM
Pam, this is exactly why I don't play that game anymore. It takes a long time to play, and then when you actually DO beat the score, it doesn't save the score no matter which button you choose, at least not for me.

I just played it again and ended up right under you! :rotfl: I wonder what you have to do because there are only two buttons and neither one worked for me. Where are you catnapfan...fill us in, how did you do it? :rotfl:

catnapfan
07-10-2009, 04:23 PM
OK- I'll tell you my secret if you promise not to actually beat my high score. :p After beating the high score numerous times with scores over 300,000 and not being able to submit it I decided to try a new technique. I beat the score but then got out of the game before hitting 300,000 and that worked. It seems that anything over 300,000 won't post.

spring
07-10-2009, 04:44 PM
OK- I'll tell you my secret if you promise not to actually beat my high score. :p After beating the high score numerous times with scores over 300,000 and not being able to submit it I decided to try a new technique. I beat the score but then got out of the game before hitting 300,000 and that worked. It seems that anything over 300,000 won't post.

Ohhhhhhhhh.........that is sooooooooo sneaky! I love it!:cooldance::cooldance:

PSL1013
07-10-2009, 04:55 PM

Very clever! So how do you get out of the game before you hit 300,000? BTW, I beat the high score a third time, clicked all over the place, thinking that there must be something more to it? NOT :rotfl:

catnapfan
07-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Very clever! So how do you get out of the game before you hit 300,000? BTW, I beat the high score a third time, clicked all over the place, thinking that there must be something more to it? NOT :rotfl:

You can't just end the game when you want. When you start to get close to 300,000 you have to play out the game but try not to get too many points to put you over.

PSL1013
07-11-2009, 08:20 AM
You can't just end the game when you want. When you start to get close to 300,000 you have to play out the game but try not to get too many points to put you over.

ok thanks...next time I have an hour of my life to waste, I will give it a try! :D Watch out though, I'm going for one of those trophy's!!! :rotfl:

catnapfan
07-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Pam- I can't believe you beat my high score after I told you my secret! :cry: The saddest part is that Block Cats is a super member game and I didn't make super member for this quarter so I can't even defend my title. But wait until October- I'll be coming to get my trophy back! :rotfl:

PSL1013
07-16-2009, 04:00 PM
Pam- I can't believe you beat my high score after I told you my secret! :cry: The saddest part is that Block Cats is a super member game and I didn't make super member for this quarter so I can't even defend my title. But wait until October- I'll be coming to get my trophy back! :rotfl:

I'm so sorry :rotfl: I was obsessed with it and I came so close so many times, mostly because I wasn't paying attention and went over or it finished within just a few points....all I wanted was one of the trophies, I NEVER expected that I would get the #1 trophy! I wish that game were a little shorter time wise to play because it's a lot of fun! Ah, the hours I put into it!!! :rotfl:

spring
07-16-2009, 04:30 PM
I'm so sorry :rotfl: I was obsessed with it and I came so close so many times, mostly because I wasn't paying attention and went over or it finished within just a few points....all I wanted was one of the trophies, I NEVER expected that I would get the #1 trophy! I wish that game were a little shorter time wise to play because it's a lot of fun! Ah, the hours I put into it!!! :rotfl:

Oh, Pam. You are so evil..............LOL! :rotfl::rotfl:

PSL1013
07-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Oh, Pam. You are so evil..............LOL! :rotfl::rotfl:

I know, I feel so bad! :rotfl: But I do love that trophy, hopefully I can keep it until October, when catnapfan comes back for her revenge! :D

fauntleroyfan
01-28-2010, 10:01 PM
have not looked and have to post so i can play for the day, but wanted to ask if there was a hidden object search game, like big city adventure that is online, love those games, but they make you pay after so many levels or so much time.

GBABA
01-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Just became a SM for 1Q11. Tried out free arcade games. Had fun playing Ultimate Greed Poker Slingo. Thanks, Tricia!