PDA

View Full Version : Survey Stats are Uploaded

SunshineGirl
05-15-2007, 09:52 AM
Turns out the "survey lady" was out sick yesterday. She just uploaded the Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday stats. There are actually quite a few people who were able to complete a survey each one of those days. Wow! That takes patience!

Alice28
05-15-2007, 10:13 AM
Turns out the "survey lady" was out sick yesterday. She just uploaded the Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday stats. There are actually quite a few people who were able to complete a survey each one of those days. Wow! That takes patience!

It does take patience, but I keep thinking of my calculations how a survey done about 300 out of 365 days of the year is about the cost of a WDW park ticket for one of my kids- that is motivation for me! (gotta do a bit more than that to make it a park *hopper*, LOL).

SunshineGirl
05-15-2007, 12:16 PM
And next month will not only be a survey increase, but also another survey contest!

Kycha
05-15-2007, 03:10 PM
And next month will not only be a survey increase, but also another survey contest!

Yeah!!!!!!!!

jl8595
05-15-2007, 07:18 PM

Ooooh!! I'm new...this sounds like extra fuel for my 'lil Sunshine addiction. Can you explain what this means...does "survey increase" mean extra daily surveys or bigger reward credits?? (can only be good stuff I bet!!)

:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
05-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Ooooh!! I'm new...this sounds like extra fuel for my 'lil Sunshine addiction. Can you explain what this means...does "survey increase" mean extra daily surveys or bigger reward credits?? (can only be good stuff I bet!!)

:sunshine:

No....and yes...and yes. In that order. LOL! No, I won't explain. Yes, it does mean bigger rewards. And yes, it will be good stuff! A fun change on June 1.

jl8595
05-16-2007, 07:40 AM
No....and yes...and yes. In that order. LOL! No, I won't explain. Yes, it does mean bigger rewards. And yes, it will be good stuff! A fun change on June 1.

Yay!! Can't wait!! :)

Joni
05-16-2007, 08:44 AM
I can't wait either but it always seems harder to get in when there's a contest - I love a challenge!

lilianddomsmom
05-16-2007, 08:53 AM
can't wait i love contests:rotfl: