PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Disney Park?

PSL1013
08-28-2007, 08:23 AM
Ours is Epcot. We love roaming around Epcot and spend almost everyday of our vacation here. We like the peacefulness of the early morning before most people get there, being DVC members we get to arrive through the back entrance when it's not open yet and there's very few people, so quiet and a great time to take pictures. Love sitting on a bench and just people watch. We like many of the restaurants, with Biergarten being my hubby's favorite and my favorite at the moment is The Garden Grill. :love:

Hedy
08-28-2007, 09:15 AM
Magic Kingdom.

chipndale
08-28-2007, 10:52 AM
MGM - well Disney Studios. We love to see the shows. My DD is upset that Beauty and the Beast is not longer. She wants them to do the full broadway production. Plus, we love Tower of Terror!

LuvMyBoys
08-28-2007, 11:08 AM
Nothing beats Magic Kingdom for me :love: I love the different lands, the theming, the rides. All the classics that I loved as a child and now get to take my little ones on!! :)

I'm so excited to be there in 3 weeks!!!! We are so looking forward to all of our favorites ..........POC, Haunted Mansion, Buzz, COP, Philharmagic! My DS4 keeps yakking about how he's going to beat my score on Buzz, how I'm such a baby b/c the tea cups make me sick, how he's going to do the big Goofy roller coaster :rotfl:

Magic Kingdom is truly magical for our family! :wizard:

bs4free
08-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Do i have to pick just one!

I love the magic kingom nothing says your in disney world like the opening show at MK in the morning and main street, Wishes, and all the great attractions new and old, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountian, Jungle Cruise,
and the new mountials Big Thuder Mountian, and Splash Mountian, and Mickeys Philharmagic, and Buzz's AstroBlaster....

Epcot my first trip I hated, nothing to do, But now i love this park! It has mission space, sorian, turtle talk, test track, and Spaceship earth! and the FOOD!! THE FOOD!! it has my all time favoriate resturant Le Cellier! YUMMY!!!!!! and Inoventions, and then the World Showcase which i never spend enough time in. and Illuminatiosn at night WOW!

Who would not love MGM... Disney's Hollywood Studios.... It has Rockin Rollercoster, and Tower of Terror, Lights Mortos Actions, and Backstage tour, and Star Tours, The great movie ride, Fantismic, and more shows too! its a great little park in which i can do 85-90 of the attractiosn in one day!

And the newest park Animal kingdom, We have the newest ride Expedition Everest WOW Love it, and Kail River Rapids, and The Safair ride, Dinosor, and Festival of the lion king, and its tough to be a bug, and its great becuase i get get in most of the rides and shows by lunch time so we can go hop to another park WOOT!

So to pick only one park i can not do! But i can pick one location Walt Disney World, Florida! :heart: :sunshine:

lisaoh
08-28-2007, 01:46 PM
Magic Kingdom:)

chocovrdmicears
08-28-2007, 03:14 PM
For our family its :heart: Magic Kingdom:heart:
We spend the majority of our vacation there, followed by quite a bit at Epcot. I :heart: World Showcase.
1 day @ MGM, and maybe 2 half days at AK.

TtownAnne
08-28-2007, 10:14 PM
Magic Kingdom, totally. It's the classic! I'm not a roller coaster rider and I think Epcot is completely dull, so I'm totally content with the old standards.

arob414
08-28-2007, 10:16 PM
Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Can't wait to go, again. My sister and her family just got back. Looking over the pictures I was so jealous. I am going to make them jealous, next year.

Magical JenK
08-28-2007, 11:38 PM
Oh I love them all. But if I had to pick one, I would say Magic Kingdom. We tend to go there a more than a few times during our stay! I can't wait!!

coastalgirl
08-29-2007, 08:22 AM
My favorite park with my kids is the Magic Kingdom. I just love the looks on their faces when all the smells, sounds and the castle hit them. I love the rides and how excited they get! It always reminds me of the first time I went as a kid!
My favorite adult time park would be Epcot! I look forward to the day when we get to go and spend time just going through things/without the kids! :rotfl:

Lydia

ruledbymercury
08-29-2007, 09:23 AM
Hands down it would be Epcot for me, mostly because of World Showcase. It's my happy place! :)

dreamer13079
08-29-2007, 02:17 PM
My vote also goes to Epcot. The World Showcase at night is so beautiful and romantic. The food and drinks are so delicious and unique at the same time. LOVE IT!!!

I also love how it is fun and educational at the same time. The boat ride through the greenhouse always makes me want to learn more about agriculture and I hope it will do the same for the kids when they get a little older. My husband and I went to Epcot without the kids for the first time last year and it was amazing. It is a totally different experience without the kids.

PSL1013
08-29-2007, 02:28 PM
My husband and I went to Epcot without the kids for the first time last year and it was amazing. It is a totally different experience without the kids.

I agree with you, I think this is why I love Epcot so much, alot more for the adults to do here! :angel:

MKelley226
08-30-2007, 11:52 AM
I love MGM! MK comes in second, followed by EPCOT and then AK last. I felt lost at AK. We didn't get to do the world Showcase last year, but I am making it a point to spend a day there exploring all the countries.

ItsmeSunnyV
08-30-2007, 01:30 PM
Disneyland. LOL It's the only one I've been to besides Ca. Adventure. :rotfl:

Kycha
08-30-2007, 02:03 PM
Wow! This is really difficult. I would have to say that the Magic Kingdom is #1 for me. I have a lot of wonderful family memories there.

MGM is my favorite of the remaining parks. I love RnRC and TOT. And Fantasmic is incredible. The park really needs a makeover though.

Epcot is great. We always find something new to do here. I love Soarin' and Mission Space.

Animal Kingdom is okay. We usually do ITTBAB and Expedition Everest and thats about it. I just find this park to be sooooo hot and crowded and really kinda boring.

wilsonfamily4
08-30-2007, 02:39 PM
Animal Kingdom is okay. We usually do ITTBAB and Expedition Everest and thats about it. I just find this park to be sooooo hot and crowded and really kinda boring.

I agree. Half a day there is plenty. It gets hot and crowded and I feel like I go in circles. I like the shows and the safari. But it is my least favorite of the parks in WDW.

luvdisney
08-30-2007, 08:09 PM
My favorite would be Magic Kingdom.

ravensdreamer
08-31-2007, 03:13 PM
Mine is Magic Kingdom, I love them all...but from the time I board the monorail until I walk down main street my heart is a flutter, 20 trips later....still feel that way.....even my kids (14,13 mouthy teens are good there...lol)

arob414
08-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Mine is Magic Kingdom, I love them all...but from the time I board the monorail until I walk down main street my heart is a flutter, 20 trips later....still feel that way.....even my kids (14,13 mouthy teens are good there...lol)

Oh, I know just what you mean. My heart's aflutter just thinking about it.:love: I love walking down main street, seeing the castle.

Blessing and Miracle
09-01-2007, 11:42 PM
We love them all, but for me I love MK the best. There is nothing like the magic!!

Blessing and Miracle
09-01-2007, 11:44 PM
Oh, I know just what you mean. My heart's aflutter just thinking about it.:love: I love walking down main street, seeing the castle.

Have you all heard that Disney was coming to Texas? Someone told my sister that they were building a theme park in Texas. That would be awesome, but I don't beleive it!!

m 'n c
09-15-2007, 11:18 AM
I love MK for the rides and Epcot for the food!

bartleby1
09-15-2007, 12:04 PM
If I absolutely HAD to pick just one, I'd say Magic Kingdom. I love everything about it, the rides, scenery, the different lands, all the small details that I notice more of every time I go. I have wonderful memories of being a kid at the Magic Kingdom. Spotting the castle from the monorail for the first time each trip still takes my breath away. I get tears in my eyes just thinking about it!

My second favorite is definitely Epcot. It is such a beautiful park. I could wander around for hours just taking it all in. I get such a peaceful feeling there - partly because it is more spread out so it usually seems less crowded.

We just took a trip in August and already I'm missing it! Every year we say we're going to go somewhere else for vacation and we keep ending up back at WDW. I REALLY would love to take my kids somewhere different next year, but it is going to be so hard to skip disney!

eaglesdare
09-15-2007, 12:25 PM
wow, to me that is a hard question. one i really don't think i could just pick 1.

while i love disney, i also can find things i don't enjoy at each park.

i have been thinking about this one for quite a while now and still can't come up with my favorite.

so i asked my son, LOL he said typhoon lagoon! LOL

Tiggerific711
09-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Magic Kingdom for us too! That's always the park we go to first. It doesn't feel like were in Disney until we get to the Magic Kingdom.

TTFN
Marianne

spring
09-17-2007, 07:22 PM
Magic Kingdom is my favorite. I get choked up with my first view of Cinderella Castle..........then I lose the sentiment and enjoy the rides!:love: :love: :love: :love:

mjjmbnmm
09-24-2007, 01:12 AM
I love Magic Kingdom, by far my favorite.

dis4ever
10-05-2007, 10:52 AM
I have to say Animal Kingdom is my Fav. I just love to look at all the detail there is thru this park.

JOLAROCHE
10-17-2007, 08:16 PM
We love the MK. It is on the top of our list

Mom2aPrincess
11-11-2007, 02:06 AM
I'd have a hard time choosing between Magic Kingdom and Epcot World Showcase. I love the magic at MK, but I love exploring WS. It even amazed me as a kid (and my daughter was 5 when we went and she was just as curious and loved it too).