PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Sunshine!!

Blessing and Miracle
05-30-2009, 09:29 PM
:clap:Just a thank you in advance...I cashed out for 245.00 for a grand total of 695.00 for our Summer vacation in July! :banana:

I'm hoping to earn at least another 25.00 - 50.00 in gift cards as well.

Thank you for the opportunity to earn such great rewards! Not sure as to what we will use it towards, but the possibilities are endless. ;)

mommytotwo
05-31-2009, 01:22 AM
Congratulations, and have a great trip in July! :clap::clap::clap:

Blessing and Miracle
05-31-2009, 02:39 AM
Congratulations, and have a great trip in July! :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you! I can't wait to get away from it all. :)

spring
05-31-2009, 07:07 AM
Awesome, Lisa! You go girl!:cooldance::cooldance:

Sunni
05-31-2009, 10:36 AM
WTG Lisa! :clap:

That's a lot of sunshine!!! Have lots of fun!

Alice28
05-31-2009, 01:05 PM
fantastic! Enjoy whatever you end up doing~~~

m 'n c
05-31-2009, 06:26 PM
Way to go Lisa!!! Make sure to take some pictures to share with us of your vacation this July!!

Blessing and Miracle
05-31-2009, 06:54 PM
Thank you! That's a great cashout amount. I'll tell you guys what I use it on later. It's really enough to supply the gas to and from; I haven't made hotel ressies yet, but it could possibly cover 2-3 nights; most of the food; definitely all of the souvies; all of the entertainment. Just endless possiblities! :p

m 'n c
05-31-2009, 06:59 PM
Where is the vacation to again? I don't remember. :(

Blessing and Miracle
05-31-2009, 07:14 PM
Where is the vacation to again? I don't remember. :(

We were heading to Seattle with a day or two spent in Canada and a day in San Juan, but since the two older boys aren't sure if they can come alone (because of new jobs) the drive maybe too much for DH by himself, I'm thinking, but he thinks he'll do just fine( I say, he's not as young as he use to be). LOL.

So we've thrown in an alternate-Chicago.:) There aren't too many states remaining unleft to visit. We've just about covered all of the good ol' US of A, unless we start over for sake of the twins.:eek:

m 'n c
05-31-2009, 07:18 PM
ooh go to Chicago! I loved Chicago and I was only there for a day LOL.

I've never been to Seattle so that could be fun too and I hear that part of Canada is nice.

I don't think you could go wrong with either trip actually.

Blessing and Miracle
05-31-2009, 07:36 PM
ooh go to Chicago! I loved Chicago and I was only there for a day LOL.

I've never been to Seattle so that could be fun too and I hear that part of Canada is nice.

I don't think you could go wrong with either trip actually.

Yeah, I've been doing my research on both and they both are spectaular. You can take a tour boat to Vancouver and one to San Jaun. DH wants to see some real Orca Whales.

I need to find out if we need passports if we're gonna visit Canada. I know things have changed since the last time we went to Toronto.

m 'n c
05-31-2009, 09:11 PM
Yeah starting tomorrow passports are required for Canada. Not sure how the timing is this time of year to get it processed but I think there is an expediation office here in Houston. You just need to make an appointment.

Blessing and Miracle
06-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Thanks, Cate. I visited the website and it takes 4-6 weeks for regular processing and up to 2 weeks to have it expedited. So we need to hurry and decide where we are going. :)