PDA

View Full Version : Tricia- Cashout question!

Mandi
08-28-2007, 11:12 AM
Hi Tricia :)

I was wondering if I cashed out for a Landry's gc either later today or tomorrow at the latest (.50 away from $25 cashout, so depends if I can get an offer to credit or have to wait for today's survey to credit) if you thought it'd get to me in in the next 2 weeks? We leave for Disneyland in 19 days. DH really wants to eat at Rainforest with the kids while we're there. I know you're generally very quick on mailing out the Disney gc's, but I don't know if you have Landry gc's on hand? I don't want to cashout if you don't think it'll get here in time since the nearest RFC is over an hour away from me. :( Thanks!

Mandi

sunshinecindy
08-28-2007, 11:18 AM
I do all the Landrys cash out, do have them on hand, and if you cash out on friday and Tricia processes it, it will be in the mail by tuesday. (labor day weekend, making it longer). I usually get those out within a day or so of Tricia verifying the redemption.

Mandi
08-28-2007, 11:48 AM
That's awesome. Thanks, Cindy! :)

Mandi
08-28-2007, 01:15 PM
I got an old offer to credit today so I was able to cashout just now. :cooldance: That should be plenty of time it sounds like. :) Only bummer is it leaves my account at $.10. :rotfl: I don't think I've ever been that low.

mollyeilis
08-28-2007, 06:53 PM
Hey, I'll be at Disneyland at the same time! We get there 20 days from now. :)

Funny, I stayed up late last night, feverishly doing offers and such, to get up to a $20 Disney Dollar cashout. :) Hope they'll come before we leave (we are actually leaving home on the 10th in the afternoon, so it's less time than it appears), but if not, we can deal. :p

SunshineGirl
08-28-2007, 07:38 PM

Funny, I stayed up late last night, feverishly doing offers and such, to get up to a $20 Disney Dollar cashout. :) Hope they'll come before we leave (we are actually leaving home on the 10th in the afternoon, so it's less time than it appears), but if not, we can deal. :p

I'll try my best. Everything is thrown off this week because of this darn ovary issue. I've got my CT scan for a good part of tomorrow, but I'll bust through as much as I can as soon as I get back tomorrow afternoon.

mollyeilis
08-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Oh, I didn't mean for you to answer me. Sorry. :blush:

It really is OK if it sits at the P.O. while we're gone. It can be used in the future. I just saw that 20 sitting there, taunting me, and I couldn't help myself. :p

I hope your scan goes well and it's not too uncomfortable. While you're there, try to imagine my poor hubby, who found a lump and had a "mammogram" (completely with office forms asking "womanly" questions) a couple months back...maybe that will make you giggle a bit and feel better.

Mandi
08-28-2007, 10:50 PM

You will? :) We're there from the 16th-21st. I haven't tried picking up a LGMH yet but maybe I will (IIRC you're on Dis right?). We're staying across the street at the Desert Inn. Nothing fancy, but with 4 kids it's affordable. :lol: If you see a Mom with 4 small kids (2 girls, 2 boys) looking totally frazzled, it's probably me. :lol: I think I'm bring our navy Mac double stroller and will probably carry my 8 month old from time to time in the hotsling (blue & brown). So if you see me, say hi! :sunshine2:

mollyeilis
08-28-2007, 11:08 PM
I'm bumbershoot over on the Dis.

Did you see the thread around here about the SR mickey head? :) When you go to Home Depot, get the green one for the Dis, and also a Laser Beam (yellow) one for SR. It's not official, just something people came up with on a thread, but it would make you (and me) even more noticeable.

We'll be the three...me from my avatar on the Dis, with a red-haired 3 year old and a black-haired bigger guy (the hubby). With a rental stroller that DS will be totally ignoring.

We're there 17th through 21st, and we were going on the cheaper side with Carousel (though i did look at the Desert Inn!), but then decided to stay another night and couldn't get the great HoJo rate, and then I noticed that PP had 4th night free, and yadda yadda yadda, inexpensive trip ain't so inexpensive anymore. And doesn't even include breakfast! :p

It's just you and the kids? Did you post about that? I feel like I remember someone with an enviable (really, truly, I'm envious) number of kids going out there as the only adult... Hope we see each other!

Mandi
08-29-2007, 12:40 AM
It's just you and the kids? Did you post about that? I feel like I remember someone with an enviable (really, truly, I'm envious) number of kids going out there as the only adult... Hope we see each other!

Good God, no. :rotfl: I will have my DH with me. I should have mentioned that. He's a big guy (6'4"). Will likely be sporting a Yankees (eww) hat or a firefighter hat. I would totally go with just the kids, if not for my 2.5yo son. I'm fairly sure he's the devil incarnate. :rotfl: My 2 girls (4 & 5.5) are great, and my baby boy is the sweetest ever. So if it were just them, I'd totally go by myself.

I did see the thread about the paint chips now that you mention it! I'll try to see if I can't find the green and yellow.

btw, I'm totally jealous of your stay at PP. I'd love to stay there. But it's not in the budget for a family of 6. I'm going in Feb. for a few nights with my girlfriends and tried to talk them into onsite but they are too cheap. :( Oh well. I'm sure you'll have a blast! Gotta love EE everyday. No EE for me since we're AP holders.

mollyeilis
08-29-2007, 02:17 AM
Well, 4 AP holders will take the PP stay out of a vacation! :) We're going to upgrade from our package to APs, since my brother lives in San Diego and we like to visit him. We figured if we visit him just once and take a ONE day trip to DL, it will cost more to have a one day pass + our 5 day hoppers, than to upgrade to APs this time.

DH isn't really sure about PP. It was kind of my executive decision. Got a case of the "I want its" and went for it.

Is this the 2 year old's last trip before you have to pay for him? This is our boy's first paid-for ticket. With only one kid, so far, it's easy to be excited about that. :p