PDA

View Full Version : "Official" SR Pin Swap Sign-Up & Chat

llgray16
08-28-2007, 04:22 PM
OK, since there seems to be some interest in doing this, I'll start an official sign-up. Please post if you are interested in doing a pin swap this Sept. along with how many swaps you want to do. Let's leave signups open until Sept 15th and pins due to be mailed by Sept 30th. Does that work for everyone?

I'm definitely in and count me in for 2 swaps.

So far we have

llgray16 (2)
hedy
bs4free
kimntrent
zoodoyle
mseg16222
Mom2aPrincess (2)

Hedy
08-28-2007, 04:37 PM
I'm interested! I'll just do one, if that's all right.

bs4free
08-28-2007, 04:38 PM
Whats the Rules and how does it work???

kimntrent
08-28-2007, 04:46 PM
Me!!!!! On Dis they do 2 pins per swap. But we are are own people here. =). If we do this we need to do real disney pins. No pins we find at Walmart or anything like that. I am an avid trader and hate when I end up with one of these pins.

Kim

llgray16
08-28-2007, 04:49 PM
Whats the Rules and how does it work???

We will randomly assign each "swapper" another "swapper". Each "swapper" will send one pin (of their choice) to the other "swapper" by the deadline (Sept. 30) In terms of pins, I would ask each participant to list their likes/dislikes to give the other person an idea of what they might like. Simple as that :)

We can ask an independent person not involved in the swap to do the assigning or if someone else wants to volunteer to help do the assigning we can split the list in 2 so that it is a surprise for everyone. If all else fails, I can pick names out of a hat and do it that way too :rotfl:

I was thinking one pin per swap but you can do multiple swaps if you want. Or if the majority wants to do 2 pins per swap, we can do that as well. I would also say only official Disney stamped pins as well (no propins or sedesma!)

kimntrent
08-28-2007, 05:04 PM
I agree too. I use some reputable guys on ebay if anyone wanted to look there. Official Disney stamped pins for me here. I know on Dis they say what their favorite characters are. To me I don't really care I collect them all but some people might. Although it wouldn't be a guarantee I think that it is a nice request. As for shipping. It will cost just as much for 1 as for 2 so that is why I suggest 2.

Kim

bs4free
08-28-2007, 06:07 PM
OK sounds good! I am in for at least one 2 Pin trade! Saves on shipping! I will post on the 15 if i want to do more, Right now i have a fat lot of over 90 traders (all official disney pins, mostley LE and CM/LS pins) but after my trip i do not know how stocked i will be! or if i have even more when i return!

BTW My favorite characters are Chip and Dale

Pinpics ID:ChipanDale

kimntrent
08-28-2007, 06:17 PM
When are you going to WDW? I just got back. We helped my god daughters with their sets and worked on ones of my own. My best friend said we should do a swap chat. I have these to trade for these 1 for 1. I thought that would be fun too. I would just hate for someone to be burned though. They have some great chip and dale ones right now. The disney visa one is my favorite but we left our cards at home so we couldn't do it.

Kim

bs4free
08-28-2007, 06:50 PM
When are you going to WDW? I just got back. We helped my god daughters with their sets and worked on ones of my own. My best friend said we should do a swap chat. I have these to trade for these 1 for 1. I thought that would be fun too. I would just hate for someone to be burned though. They have some great chip and dale ones right now. The disney visa one is my favorite but we left our cards at home so we couldn't do it.

Kim

i leave on Saturday at 2:00am yes that is in like 90 hours WOOT!

I can not wait to see all the new chip and dale pins, and trade on the lanyards, and go to the big pin event... That Chip and Dale visa is tops on my list to buy!

I just wanted to make sure before i commit to too many pins to swap that i will have pins to swap! I know that i have a lot of myster sets to buy to get the chip and dales out if i can not find them on lanyards! Its almost time for the Hunt to begin!

kimntrent
08-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Are you a PPT? LOL! I got the chip and dale in the pirate tins both times. They were the easier of the 2 to get. I should take a picture of all of my pins I got this time. I am missing 1 pirate dabloon and 1 monorail. The yellow one. I tried to get more surf boards but I couldn't get those either. My god daughters got all the princess ones, the license plates, the inner tubes, the black round ones with mickey heads in different colors and the ghosts.

Are you going to that 90.00 event?

Kim

bs4free
08-28-2007, 07:58 PM
Are you a PPT? LOL! I got the chip and dale in the pirate tins both times. They were the easier of the 2 to get. I should take a picture of all of my pins I got this time. I am missing 1 pirate dabloon and 1 monorail. The yellow one. I tried to get more surf boards but I couldn't get those either. My god daughters got all the princess ones, the license plates, the inner tubes, the black round ones with mickey heads in different colors and the ghosts.

Are you going to that 90.00 event?

Kim

What is PPT?

Yes i am going to the 90.00 Event at Epcot! Happin!

Great job pulling those chip and dales, I never have much luck usualy with myster sets! Ie how i have so many traders!

zoodoyle
08-29-2007, 12:13 AM
I agree too. I use some reputable guys on ebay if anyone wanted to look there. Official Disney stamped pins for me here. I know on Dis they say what their favorite characters are. To me I don't really care I collect them all but some people might. Although it wouldn't be a guarantee I think that it is a nice request. As for shipping. It will cost just as much for 1 as for 2 so that is why I suggest 2.

Kim

I'd be interested to know who you have used on ebay to buy pins (feel free to pm me) - just briefly checked it out - WAY too many choices!!! Thanks!! :sunshine2:

kimntrent
08-29-2007, 02:58 PM
Professional Pin Trader. Those people who carry around luggage with pins in them. =)

Do you have the gold chip and dale from Disneylands 50th? If not let me know. I can get it at my character warehouse for 6.00. They have a lot of the 50th anniversary pins there including the day of pin with walts face in it.

Kim

bs4free
08-29-2007, 03:06 PM
Professional Pin Trader. Those people who carry around luggage with pins in them. =)

Do you have the gold chip and dale from Disneylands 50th? If not let me know. I can get it at my character warehouse for 6.00. They have a lot of the 50th anniversary pins there including the day of pin with walts face in it.

Kim

No No no I am not a PPT professional pin trader, all my pins stil mostly fit in one bag, and i dont bring that to the parks only a few traders, I mostley just trade off cast lanyards they can not say no! LOL!

Do you have a photo, Its hard for me to remember all the names of all the pins i have let alone want!

Were you refering to this pin Pin 38475: DLR - Golden Vehicle Collection - Casey Jr. Circus Train (Chip & Dale) becuase i do not have that one!

kimntrent
08-29-2007, 03:11 PM
Yes that one. =). Good thing you aren't a PPT. I would have to banish you from my friend list. Those people take advantage of little kids so bad. We saw some in WDW that just made me sick. One lady traded a 12 year oldish girl 3 costly pins she had to buy at the big store in Downtown Disney for the dopey pin in the snow white series. The little bitty ones with just their heads. One you cang et on ebay all day long for under 5.00. She was just so excited and I felt so bad for her.

bs4free
08-29-2007, 03:22 PM
Yes that one. =). Good thing you aren't a PPT. I would have to banish you from my friend list. Those people take advantage of little kids so bad. We saw some in WDW that just made me sick. One lady traded a 12 year oldish girl 3 costly pins she had to buy at the big store in Downtown Disney for the dopey pin in the snow white series. The little bitty ones with just their heads. One you cang et on ebay all day long for under 5.00. She was just so excited and I felt so bad for her.

I could never do that to a kid, now if somekid puts on on a cast lanyard an i get it well thats how it works! When i first started i put out lots of $10 pins untill i got smarter! LOL!

I will have to see if i get that one during my trip if not i am sure i can find a pin or two you would like to have for the DLR golden Chip and Dale pin! I like that one!

I love to help my brother and sister trade, i teach them what to look for in that its a real disney pin and all, but let the search for chip and dale pins for me then i will trade them a trader for it even if i already have that pin! and they help each other find pins they are looking for it can be good fun!

I knew i had to help when they started bring back rubber kellogs disney pirate pins! which should never have gotten on a cast lanyard to begin with!

I have to say i am more a a casual pin trader, my wants are endless, but i do have limits as to what i would do to get a pin!

zoodoyle
08-29-2007, 03:30 PM
When we went to WDW in January, both of daughters (6 and 4) really enjoyed the pin trading. And the cast members were sooo nice. One daughter was trying to get lots of princess ones - she wanted to trade something for a belle pin, but the CM tried to convince her not to since the one we had was worth more I guess (I'm sure I didn't pay more for it as I got a bunch off ebay for $3 each or less, but it must have been some sort of LE one). But we convinced her we really weren't worried about the actual value, just that the princess ones were so "pretty" :love: But it was nice to see the CM being concerned about my daughter getting "taken"!!

kimntrent
08-29-2007, 03:36 PM
Look on the back to check out the LE situation. My god daughters caught on to that one real quick like. They knew which ones to look for for sure. I have been told that AK does their lanyard series pins in the afternoon. Magic Kingdom does theirs in the AM. And Contemporary has the best board. They get some of the best pins. Just a few things I learned. We have 1 more dobloon to finish off and then we have a few busses we need too. The possibilities are endless.

That is why I like this idea of doing a pin trade on here. I think we should start off with 2 pins 1 trade. I would set it up if no one else wants to.

Kim

bs4free
08-29-2007, 03:44 PM
Like i said i am most deffently in! on tradeing!

Where is the pin board at the contempory and when is the best time to do it! I did not know that!

BTW another hint look in guest relations for cast members with lanyards to trade they do not get visited much and sometimes they have brought out a big pin book to pick from It was like christmas!

kimntrent
08-29-2007, 03:51 PM
The board is like at 6pm at the contemporary. The level with Chef Mickey on it. The cast members there had some rockin pins that went all the way around their lanyards. Guest relations is a good one. So is the disney stores at the Orlando Airport. They wear them too. The best pins to trade are the princess cuties. If you buy any go for those because little ones all want them so they aren't ususally duplicates on the lanyards. They are a set of 7 for 30.00. I love them too. We actually got to keep mulan and jasmine this last time but they are so cute.

zoodoyle
08-29-2007, 04:31 PM
I'm definitely in for the pin trading as well!! :sunshine2:

bs4free
08-29-2007, 06:09 PM
The board is like at 6pm at the contemporary. The level with Chef Mickey on it. The cast members there had some rockin pins that went all the way around their lanyards. Guest relations is a good one. So is the disney stores at the Orlando Airport. They wear them too. The best pins to trade are the princess cuties. If you buy any go for those because little ones all want them so they aren't ususally duplicates on the lanyards. They are a set of 7 for 30.00. I love them too. We actually got to keep mulan and jasmine this last time but they are so cute.

Yeah the 7 packs for under 30 dollars is a great deal I know i have enough traders, but if i need more they are top on my list!

Thanks for the info on contemporary pin board i will look for it when i go to eat at the Concouse Stakehouse and Chef Mickeys! Great idea about the disney stores at MCO i did not think about looking to trade pins there! Thank you! Glad you got to keep a few of the ones you liked!

kimntrent
08-29-2007, 06:15 PM
So how many people do we have to trade with around here right now?

bs4free
08-29-2007, 06:26 PM
I think we are at around 5 or six maybe even more!

llgray16
08-29-2007, 06:58 PM
OK, so is everyone good for 2 pins per trade?

kimntrent
08-29-2007, 07:02 PM
I am:sunshine2: :sunshine2:

bs4free
08-29-2007, 07:11 PM
2 pins a trade is great! I am in!

zoodoyle
08-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Count me in as well! :sunshine2:

mseg16222
09-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Sounds good to me I love pins....:)

mseg16222
09-01-2007, 02:01 PM
We traded with the pin station inside the WL. She had a book tha tshe would get out and trade my kids loved it and so did I.

kimntrent
09-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Ya my god daughters got most of theirs their. We love watching people there. It is so funny.

Mom2aPrincess
09-03-2007, 12:22 AM
We're in...We'll do 2!! One for me and one for my youngest.

kimntrent
09-03-2007, 01:17 AM
If anyone is looking my pin guy has a ton of stuff on ebay right now. Some for as low as 1.49 which would be great traders. Check him out.

Kim

http://myworld.ebay.com/55pengin

llgray16
09-04-2007, 10:44 AM
Yeah - a few more pin traders :cooldance:

Anyone else interested?

kimntrent
09-04-2007, 11:42 AM
It would be fun guys.

zoodoyle
09-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Just to clarify since I'm pretty new to pin trading, you can trade disneyLAND pins at disney WORLD and vice versa, correct?!

llgray16
09-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Just to clarify since I'm pretty new to pin trading, you can trade disneyLAND pins at disney WORLD and vice versa, correct?!

Sure you can :) Any official Disney pins can be traded at any of the Disney parks :mickey:

zoodoyle
09-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Sure you can :) Any official Disney pins can be traded at any of the Disney parks :mickey:

Great, thanks so much!! :sunshine2:

Sahmy
09-05-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm in for 2 pins!

kimntrent
09-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Are there just going to be like 5 of us. Seriously like only 5 traders out there. Guys!!!!

Sahmy
09-09-2007, 11:44 PM
Bump!! :sunshine2:

zoodoyle
09-10-2007, 12:14 AM
I bought a bunch of pins on ebay yesterday, so I'm ready as soon as they get here!!! :sunshine:

kimntrent
09-10-2007, 12:19 PM
I am all ready too. LOL! I would love to see more people though. 6000 people on here and only 5 pin traders.

kimntrent
09-11-2007, 12:46 PM
My pin guy I use on ebay has a ton more pins again.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZ55penginQQssPageNameZST RKQ3aMEWNQ3aMESOI

Hedy
09-11-2007, 12:53 PM
::bump:: We only have until Saturday to sign up! :)

zoodoyle
09-12-2007, 12:48 PM
I got my pins today in the mail - sooo exciting!! There are quite a few princess ones so I'll probably use those for stocking stuffers for the girls. That still leaves a bunch to trade with next year at WDW. For those who trade at the parks, how many "traders" do you usually bring? Last time I think I had about 7 for each girl, and they blew thru those in like 2 days. Then the trading got much more difficult for them :)

kimntrent
09-12-2007, 12:50 PM
We blew through a 7 pack of pins each day we were there this time. At 30 a pack that is a lot of money. But we got a lot of good pins.

Kim

zoodoyle
09-12-2007, 07:48 PM
We blew through a 7 pack of pins each day we were there this time. At 30 a pack that is a lot of money. But we got a lot of good pins.

Kim

WOW!!! Maybe I'll buy another lot on ebay once it gets closer. In Jan. we let each of the girls buy one new pin, but that was it, and those were ones they wanted to keep, not trade. Think we'll do that again next time, but bring more to trade.

Hedy
09-15-2007, 08:06 AM
Last day to sign up bump!

kimntrent
09-15-2007, 12:24 PM
bump:sunshine:

kimkatmom
09-16-2007, 06:41 PM
My daughter does the pin trading but I just wanted to share the guy she buys from. They have a lot of pins right now on ebay if anyone is interested in shopping.

Les

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZ55penginQQssPageNameZST RKQ3aMEWNQ3aMESOI

Hedy
09-17-2007, 03:09 PM
When can we expect the info? Should we PM you our addresses?

Hedy
09-18-2007, 08:36 PM
When can we expect the info? Should we PM you our addresses?

**bump** :sunshine2:

mseg16222
09-24-2007, 07:18 AM
I CAN WAIT TO START THIS.............I am just a tiny pin freak.....:sunshine2:

bs4free
09-24-2007, 03:19 PM
I have my Pins Ready to Swap Who do I send them too! Who needed the Addys!

mseg16222
09-24-2007, 03:26 PM
I am glad that I am not the only eager one to start.....:)

bs4free
09-24-2007, 04:59 PM
I am glad that I am not the only eager one to start.....:)

Well I just got back with a lot of new pins and i would just love to share some of them!

mseg16222
09-28-2007, 06:45 AM
Are we going to start trading soon????:)

Hedy
09-28-2007, 08:23 AM
Are we going to start trading soon????:)

I PMed LLgray (who started this thread) about it, but it's unread. She was in WDW, so I don't know if that's effecting it.

bs4free
09-29-2007, 06:37 PM
Bump! Still interseted in pin tradeing Ready to send!

Mom2aPrincess
09-30-2007, 11:24 AM
Bump! Still interseted in pin tradeing Ready to send!

We are ready too.

kimntrent
10-01-2007, 01:37 AM
I have decided to get this going. I have an elfster account set up so that we can trade. Please pm me your email address so I can send you an invite. That way I don't have to pick.

Kim

bs4free
10-01-2007, 03:29 PM
elfster seems to be well used now!

PM sent!

and BUMP!!!

kimntrent
10-02-2007, 09:18 PM
I just sent out invites.

Kim

bs4free
10-02-2007, 09:39 PM
Thanks just got invite and replyed!

kimntrent
10-02-2007, 11:18 PM
It has been well over 2 weeks since we have heard anything on this. This is why I just decided to jump in here. Not trying to step on anyones toes.

Kim

kimntrent
10-04-2007, 10:02 PM
I am still putting names in the list for this. You have until October 15th to sign up. C'mon!

Kim

bs4free
10-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Woot I cant wait! Btw i was looking at the list and the send date is october 13th is that correct? AS people can still signup untill the 15th???

Hedy
10-11-2007, 12:17 PM
When can we expect our assignees? I registered on Elfster but haven't heard anything.

kimntrent
10-11-2007, 10:48 PM
On October 15th. I didn't want to leave anyone out.

Kim

Hedy
10-11-2007, 11:03 PM
On October 15th. I didn't want to leave anyone out.

Kim

Thanks! :sunshine2:

kimntrent
10-14-2007, 09:12 PM
Anyone else want to sign up. We are drawing names tomorrow.

Kim

askomsky
10-14-2007, 09:25 PM
We will be new to all of this next month, but i was told about the pin trading at the parks. I've been searching and buying the kids some pins to trade (so far from the Disney store, but have been watching Ebay) but now I'm concerned about a post in this thread. Can anyone walk up and ask you to trade? Someone mentioned an older woman asking a younger child. I was under the assupmtion is was only park employees?

I think my kids would really enjoy this but I want to make sure I understand the "rules". Also where can get I get the lanyards? (without spending a fortune for the "Disney" ones, since I need at least 3!)

can you tell I'm new to all of this?

Thanks
April

kimntrent
10-14-2007, 09:28 PM
Yes anyone can ask but you reserve the right to say no. What I told my god daughters was just trade with cast members. They are very good at guiding you through things. You aren't going to be scammed by them. And there are so many people trading there that I think we only had 1 ask one of my god daughters to trade and since I am a trader I knew to say yes or no for them. It was actually a trade up but until you know stick with just them. Keep the hard to finds in your room. I buy from a guy on ebay that has some great traders at really great prices.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ55pengin

bs4free
10-14-2007, 09:31 PM
Woot Can not wait to send out the pins!!

BTW please update your elfster account with your address so that we can send the pins out....

askomsky
10-14-2007, 09:40 PM
Yes anyone can ask but you reserve the right to say no. What I told my god daughters was just trade with cast members. They are very good at guiding you through things. You aren't going to be scammed by them. And there are so many people trading there that I think we only had 1 ask one of my god daughters to trade and since I am a trader I knew to say yes or no for them. It was actually a trade up but until you know stick with just them. Keep the hard to finds in your room. I buy from a guy on ebay that has some great traders at really great prices.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ55pengin

Thank you so much! I appreicate the answers, I'm going to check him out.

April

kimntrent
10-14-2007, 10:24 PM
He doesn't have much on there but put him in your favorites. Look at his past pins for what has sold. Join us here to get your feet wet. We would love to have you. Promise we are good trader like people.

kimntrent
10-15-2007, 11:43 AM
Okay so no one else wants to join I am doing the exchange picks right now.

Kim

Hedy
10-15-2007, 11:56 AM
Okay so no one else wants to join I am doing the exchange picks right now.

Kim

Remember to update your addresses!

zoodoyle
10-15-2007, 11:59 AM
Just got my emails! Thanks so much for setting this up!! Should we wait until closer to the end date to send them, or can I send them tomorrow :sunshine2:

kimntrent
10-15-2007, 12:00 PM
Okay we are all picked. Now we can send off pins. As long as you have an address send them off by the 1st. And remember to post here when you get them. Lets not share who our secrets were until after the 1st but lets create excitement for upcoming ones.

Kim

Hedy
10-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Okay we are all picked. Now we can send off pins. As long as you have an address send them off by the 1st. And remember to post here when you get them. Lets not share who our secrets were until after the 1st but lets create excitement for upcoming ones.

Kim

Maybe we should contact you when we send ours?

Mom2aPrincess
10-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Just got my emails! Thanks so much for setting this up!! Should we wait until closer to the end date to send them, or can I send them tomorrow :sunshine2:

I've got my name, I went in and put my address and I've placed a few of my favorite types of pins in the wishlist (even though I'm really not picky!!) :mickey:

I'm going to mail mine as soon as my person posts their address!!

Mom2aPrincess
10-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Maybe we should contact you when we send ours?

We can all post here when ours are on the way!

bs4free
10-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Time to look into my big bag of pins and find something just right for my Draw!!!

kimntrent
10-20-2007, 12:20 PM
Just bumping for shipping updates

bs4free
10-21-2007, 01:58 AM
Bumping....

kimntrent
10-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Mine are going out tomorrow. He He!

bs4free
10-21-2007, 09:10 PM
WOOT! The thought of pins in the mail yeah...

Hedy
10-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Sent mine.

kimntrent
10-24-2007, 01:13 PM
Anyone else mail theirs? This is pretty bad 2 out of 7. Not a good picture for other people who may want to join up next time.

Kim

Mom2aPrincess
10-24-2007, 02:11 PM
Mine is ready to go out. I'll be mailing it tomorrow as Cameron has dance class today and we don't have time to stop anywhere between school and dance or she'll be late.

Anyone else mail theirs? This is pretty bad 2 out of 7. Not a good picture for other people who may want to join up next time.

Kim

~Kathie
10-24-2007, 02:39 PM
Not sure how I missed this TWICE :confused:

I have a ton of pins.

Maybe for the next one you can start a new thread with the date??

Just a suggestion!

~Kathie

kimntrent
10-25-2007, 12:20 AM
Kathie

Hopefully we will have another one. I think it is a lot of fun and they are good to get to know people with.

Kim

kimntrent
10-27-2007, 12:06 AM
Some people have yet to put their names and such in the elfster list. Can you please update it.

Kim

~Kathie
10-27-2007, 12:55 PM
Kathie

Hopefully we will have another one. I think it is a lot of fun and they are good to get to know people with.

Kim

Thanks! I'll try to remember to keep checking!

kimntrent
10-28-2007, 12:03 PM
My ebay pin buyer has a ton of new pins up

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQsassZ55penginQQsbrsr tZd

bs4free
10-28-2007, 02:04 PM
thanks for the link has some nice items...

Hedy
10-30-2007, 10:22 AM
Some people have yet to put their names and such in the elfster list. Can you please update it.

Kim
USPS indicates my recipient got their package. :cooldance: :cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
10-30-2007, 10:24 AM
My package has arrived!! :cooldance:

And I've got mine in the mail....

kimntrent
10-30-2007, 03:37 PM
Everyone has to have theirs in the mail by Thursday. No ifs ands or buts about it please. Also please let us know when they arrive and if you would do it again. What did you get?

Thanks

Kim

zoodoyle
10-30-2007, 09:18 PM
Mine's in the mail :sunshine:

bs4free
10-30-2007, 10:46 PM
USPS indicates my recipient got their package. :cooldance: :cooldance:
how do you get that info...

Hedy
10-30-2007, 11:06 PM
how do you get that info...
I did delivery confirmation, so I just typed the number into Google and it confirmed it for me. :)

bs4free
10-30-2007, 11:07 PM
did you buy it online or at the post office...

Hedy
10-30-2007, 11:12 PM
did you buy it online or at the post office...
Bought it when I mailed it-for a neurotic like me, it's a great $.55 for some sanity in knowing it was delivered.

kimntrent
10-31-2007, 12:08 AM
Okay so what did everyone get. I am still waiting on mine so I want to hear what is exciting in the mail.

Kim

kimntrent
11-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Okay so today is the last day to send your pins. Everyone must have them sent by today. If for some reason you haven't gotten pins yet like me the organizer or you haven't mailed them out please pm me and I will let the other person on your exchange know the situation. We have other people interested if we do this again so it has got to be a huge hit.

Thank you

Kim

bs4free
11-01-2007, 04:14 PM
Woot! I got pins in the mail today, and my pins went out!

Sahmy
11-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Arrggh! My laptop just ate my post!! Anyway, sorry I've been absent from the thread - it was in my post but let's just say 3 kids, Halloween and life! LOL

I got 2 wonderful pins from, hmm, can we say who we got them from yet? A space age Donald pin and a space age Jack and Sally pin! Thank you!

I sent my pins 2 or 3 (the past week and a half is a blur) days ago.

This was my first pin swap and was a little tough. I thought we had a huge variety of pins to trade but not so many of this character. In fact, I had the hardest time finding the second pin. I finally found it - in the first pin spot I looked (and I looked there twice more before I found it). Must have been those Halloween goblins playing tricks.

I would do it again. Our family loves pins and trading.

mseg16222
11-02-2007, 04:43 PM
I received my pins in the mail today....thank you.... Mine were sent out earlier in the week.

Hedy
11-02-2007, 04:57 PM
Arrggh! My laptop just ate my post!! Anyway, sorry I've been absent from the thread - it was in my post but let's just say 3 kids, Halloween and life! LOL

I got 2 wonderful pins from, hmm, can we say who we got them from yet? A space age Donald pin and a space age Jack and Sally pin! Thank you!

This was my first pin swap and was a little tough. I thought we had a huge variety of pins to trade but not so many of this character. In fact, I had the hardest time finding the second pin. I finally found it - in the first pin spot I looked (and I looked there twice more before I found it). Must have been those Halloween goblins playing tricks.

Glad you liked them. :)

zoodoyle
11-02-2007, 05:39 PM
I received my pins in the mail today....thank you.... Mine were sent out earlier in the week.

You're Welcome :) Tried to represent seafood, and country music :p

mseg16222
11-02-2007, 06:15 PM
I think that you did very good job of both and I don't have either pin.

mseg16222
11-02-2007, 06:15 PM
Woot! I got pins in the mail today, and my pins went out!

I am glad that you got the pins okay. I am sure that you probably had both...I tried to look for unique ones.

Hedy
11-03-2007, 04:33 PM

Thank you for mine!

bs4free
11-03-2007, 06:05 PM
I am glad that you got the pins okay. I am sure that you probably had both...I tried to look for unique ones.
I had the chip and dale space pin, but the 2006 Halloween Chip and Dale i did not and was looking for so thank you, very much!

bs4free
11-03-2007, 06:07 PM
I had the chip and dale space pin, but the 2006 Halloween Chip and Dale i did not and was looking for so thank you, very much!
I vote for a quarterly pin swap! Sign up would be say Oct 1 ot Dec 31, Dec 31 draw date and swap date by Jan 31st. I think that 4 times a year is often but not too often and that gives lots of time to sign-up and a month to send! Just an idea!

Btw Elfster is great and so is our Org. Leader...

kimntrent
11-04-2007, 12:43 PM
I got two great hidden mickey pins. They are awesome. Thank you! I think that every quarter would be awesome too. As long as elfster exists I will contiue to use that. I am looking at all the posts and everyone got theirs correct.

Kim

Mom2aPrincess
11-04-2007, 01:23 PM
I got two great hidden mickey pins. They are awesome. Thank you! I think that every quarter would be awesome too. As long as elfster exists I will contiue to use that. I am looking at all the posts and everyone got theirs correct.

Kim

Wanted to say thanks for my very cute pins. And the awesome presentation. I would never have thought to be so creative, but my pins came in a Pirates of the Caribbean trunk. I love them both! We are big Tinkerbell fans so that one when straight into the keeper book. :) And we're going to Disney for Christmas this year :heart: the Christmas one too!! Here they are if anyone else wants to see how awesome they are!!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/SHS_Alumni/SR_PinTrade.jpg

zoodoyle
11-04-2007, 01:39 PM
I haven't received any yet :( But I'm hoping tomorrow will be a good mail day :love: I would also love to do it on a quarterly basis!! Thanks for setting it all up - we really appreciate it!!

Sahmy
11-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Thank you for mine!

You're welcome!

A quarterly swap sounds good. :)

kimntrent
11-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Well I will start a new post for the next one. December 31 is the draw date. Work for everyone? Lets hype it up

Zoo - I have checked into your pins.

Kim

zoodoyle
11-04-2007, 11:50 PM
Well I will start a new post for the next one. December 31 is the draw date. Work for everyone? Lets hype it up

Zoo - I have checked into your pins.

Kim

Thanks Kim!! Time to head to the new thread to sign-up!! :sunshine:

zoodoyle
11-05-2007, 03:10 PM
I got my pins today!! :cooldance: Thanks so much!!! Can't wait for the next one to start!! :sunshine2:

bs4free
11-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Woot! a new pin Swap Sounds Great!!!

mseg16222
11-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Another pin swap rocks....:)