PDA

View Full Version : Disney credit card

disneyforever
06-06-2009, 04:35 AM
I know many of you have the Disney Visa credit card.

I need to apply for a credit card - and I was wondering if someone could tell me what perks you get with the Disney card.
I figure a little extra Disney magic never hurt. :sunshine2:

Hedy
06-06-2009, 10:06 AM
10% off at WoD in DTD
Coupons for Disney Shopping.com
Privae character meet and greet with photo at Innoventions
Earlier accesses to discount codes
20% off on tours (DVC/AP gets 15%)

PSL1013
06-06-2009, 10:47 AM
all of the above plus you get 1% cash back that you transfer onto a card and use like cash at any theme park or Disney store. Our Disney Visa Credit Card buys us our annual passes each year! :D

fourfoxesinpa
06-06-2009, 09:33 PM
And sometimes you'll get special offers for tickets to Disney Broadway shows or Disney On Ice. I think you might even be able to use the Rewards to buy tickets for those shows too.

And, wink wink, if someone refers you to sign up for a Disney Visa, you both get a $25 bonus in your Rewards Account.

pattip03
06-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Free stroller rental at Disneyland
10% discount at some restaurants in Disneyland and California Adventure.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
p.s. last year i got 5x the rewards on airfare (4 RT tickets) from lax to mco!!!!! They have many specials for more rewards.

Weluvdisny
06-07-2009, 01:06 AM
I don't know if you are a DVC member, you can use your rewards towards your annual dues. I paid mine with the rewards this year. Super easy!

I'm sure there are credit cards out there with a better percent for rewards or mileage, but for me to know that by using the DV card for everything (car and ho insurance, cable bill, phone bill, etc.) I can go back to WDW that much sooner is the only incentive I need. :D

Magical JenK
06-08-2009, 11:57 PM
Sometimes they offer package discounts to Disney Visa holders before the public (ie free dining).