PDA

View Full Version : 10% off Annual Pass

kayjo
06-10-2009, 04:08 PM
Moderators, if this post is not allowed please delete.

I am an annual passholder at WDW. I recently received four "coupons" that are good for 10% off the purchase of a new annual pass. Each coupon may be used to purchase up to six Premium or Regular annual passes. The coupons must be used by July 31, 2009.
Annual passes are park hoppers and also entitle you to other discounts. Some of these include 50% off mini golf, a percentage off at the World of Disney in DD, dining discounts and special shopping events.
I am offering these coupons to my SR friends first. I will send out the coupons immediately to the first four individuals that send me a PM. Please only request a coupon if you definitely intend to use it. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about the promotion or annual passes in general.

ligrumpygirl
06-10-2009, 05:01 PM
I opened a thread about this a few weeks ago and people have been matching up through there... http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=25729

Amazing how many AP holders we have on the boards!

kayjo
06-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Thanks, I'll check it out. I got my coupons later than everyone else so I thought there might still be some people who could use them.