PDA

View Full Version : Tracking Shopping Suggestion

faithhope
06-13-2009, 12:28 PM
I try to write down in my calendar when I shop via SR... so that I can make sure to follow up if I don't see my credit in a timely manner... in my years here at SR I've rarely had to file a trouble ticket... but it is a pain to figure out if I'm forgetting or missing a shopping credit.

I wish I had a simple form on SR kinda like the pending offer list.
Where I could put the date, vendor, amount, confirmation number in one place on SR. Then I could manually remove the entries from the pending list as they credit.

If it is still in the list after 2 weeks maybe an email could be sent to remind me to file a trouble ticket.

spring
06-13-2009, 01:12 PM
That's a really good suggestion. It sure would make things simpler. In the meantime, I have an email folder for SR where I put these kinds of things in. As they credit, I remove them. If they don't come up pending in 10 to 14 days, I file a TT. Your suggestion would keep me from going back and forth from SR to my email, but for now, I have a method that works fairly well.

jnorth1007
06-13-2009, 01:45 PM
I use a method similar to hers. I have two folders: Sunshine and Credited and I put all of my confirmation emails in my Sunshine folder. Once something shows up pending I go and move it to Credited. That way I have all of the information indefinitely if something goes wrong with the order after it has shipped and credited. Anything in my Sunshine folder hasn't pended yet and I check it occasionally and file TT's if I need to. I keep mine saved to the AOL server and not my computer so if I change computers or anything I still have access to the information.