PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs HELP with cookies

iluv2go2disney
08-30-2007, 08:53 AM
I'm a newbie and just learning on the computer. I've taken quite a few surveys and have been credited for some but I still have a long list of pending ones. I keep reading about "clearing cookies". Could someone be very specific and tell me exactly how to do this. Is this why I still have offers in pending? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

m 'n c
08-30-2007, 09:04 AM
Some offers will be in pending if they are a manual upload meaning tricia will have to wait until the advertiser gives her a list of credits and then she will have to go in and credit our accounts.

Other times, doing too many offers in one sitting can make offers not credit (advertisers think you aren't serious about the offers and thus don't give credit) or other times yes cookies can throw off your crediting.

So to combat all of this:

don't overdo offers each day. Ie keep it around 5-7 a day no more than 20 a week.

clear cookies once per day or after you receive credit for an offer and before you do the next (not recommended when you do online shopping though).

Are you on a MAC or on Windows? If you are on windows go to the stickey in the technical issues page titled -> "Common software and where to find them" and download ad aware, spybot, and ccleaner. CCleaner will clear your cookies and the other two run once per day or every other day to make sure you aren't picking up spyware or adware which can mess up your tracking and crediting too.