PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to search by name?

Mandi
05-15-2007, 09:39 PM
I don't know if I'm overlooking this or not. But is there a way to search on SR for an offer by name? I was looking for something the other day and had to go through a ton of pages to find it. I eventually found it in "offers by category" but that was only after going through several categories. It would have been so much easier to just type in the name and search that way. If it's on SR already, where is it at? If not, is it possible to add that feature?

SunshineGirl
05-15-2007, 09:44 PM
Close. You can just go to the Member Zone and there is a pulldown menu at the top with everything in alphabetical order. There's one list for shopping and a separate list for offers.

PSL1013
05-15-2007, 09:44 PM
I don't know if I'm overlooking this or not. But is there a way to search on SR for an offer by name? I was looking for something the other day and had to go through a ton of pages to find it. I eventually found it in "offers by category" but that was only after going through several categories. It would have been so much easier to just type in the name and search that way. If it's on SR already, where is it at? If not, is it possible to add that feature?

I would have to agree, this would be very handy to have! :)