PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Restaurant?

ligrumpygirl
08-30-2007, 11:00 PM
What is everybody's favorite Disney CS? TS?]

I love a Casey's hot dog!!!!!!!!!!!

California Grill is my FAVORITE TS. We went there on my wedding day and every year since!

bs4free
08-30-2007, 11:43 PM
CS was Tuskear House at AK

TS is Le Cellier at Epcot!

Kycha
08-31-2007, 12:36 AM
CS would probably be Columbia Harbour House in MK. They have a fantastic vegetarian chili/hummus sandwich combo. Delicious! Oh wait! I just thought of the Sunshine Seasons in Epcot. I love the variety of food and the desserts.

And for TS, hmmm, I don't know. I love Restaurant Marrakesh, but it wasn't as good the last time we went. So, I would probably say Boma. I love, love, love that restaurant. They make some fantastic soups(I love soup).

m 'n c
08-31-2007, 02:17 AM
Biergarten and Liberty Tree Tavern. both are so yummy. I also like the CS in Germany. I wanted to try the CS at the UK but they were undergoing rennovations last year.

svwkirby
08-31-2007, 05:53 AM
My favorite CS was Tusker House in AK also. Now I'd probably say Sunshine Seasons in Epcot.

For TS I think it would be Citrico's although Le Cellier and Kona were both really good when we were there 2 weeks ago.

LuvMyBoys
08-31-2007, 09:37 AM
CS was Tusker House in AK for me too :( I loved the salmon meal.

Now it would probably be either Cosmic Ray's or Columbia Harbor House.

TS is Kona Cafe for dinner, so far. I might change my mind after this trip though! :sunshine:

wilsonfamily4
08-31-2007, 03:23 PM
our TS is OHANA. We wish we could just fly down for dinner

and CS, hmmm, Tusker House I would like to find anoter really good one. I do think Cosmic Rays does and excellent job as a hamburger joint.

I want to go back to WDW now just to eat!

Hedy
08-31-2007, 03:31 PM
CS-Earl of Sandwich
TS-Boma

ligrumpygirl
08-31-2007, 04:46 PM
OOOHHH EARL! I forgot EARL! I love love love that place!! Even more than Casey's!

nurseminnie76
08-31-2007, 09:55 PM
CS - Sunshine Seasons in Epcot because everyone can get something different

TS - Le Cellier - I :heart: the pretzel bread and creme brulee

speechteachri
09-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Counter service: Earl of Sandwich

Table Service: dd says Sci Fi and Chef Mickeys
me...Coral Reef and Chef Mickeys (breakfast)

BTW for all those who are bemoaning the fact that Tusker house will be switching to TS...we stopped in there on our July trip because we really liked it last time, and we were VERY disappointed! I hope it is better when it is TS!

coastalgirl
09-01-2007, 05:57 PM
My favorites are
CS-Columbia Harbour House in MK-they have the best tuna sandwich!
TS- We love Spoodles on the Boardwalk and Coral Reef

The kids love Chef Mickeys and Sci-Fi, oh and Cosmic Rays:) (Even though Ray scared each one of them to death when they were little, they always ask to eat there! :rotfl: )

Lydia

luvdisney00
09-02-2007, 09:57 AM
CS Sunshine Seasons or Wolfgang Puck Express
TS Coral Reef or Ohana

It's hard to decide, there are so many good places!:)

3dog2kidmom
09-02-2007, 12:39 PM
I have written and deleted my response to this question so many times. I really cannot pick one!

Here are some of them:

'Ohana dinner
Le Cellier
CRT breakfast
Chef Mickey's -- the first time. The second time was not as great though...

schachteles
09-03-2007, 11:22 AM
SO many choices!

But my favorites would be...

CS-Columbia Harbour House in the Magic Kingdom-the tuna is excellent!
TS-Ohana

The kids love everything. We go in 41 days and this is the first time on the dining plan, so that will be fun, though we normally eat a TS anyways.

dpayne1969
09-03-2007, 06:26 PM
cosmic rays

chef mickeys

pbhall13
09-03-2007, 09:12 PM
for counter service: Columbia House (tuna is great...only place I eat tuna)

for table service: tied would be Kona and Le Cellier

Looking forward to all three of them on our upcoming Nov. trip!!!!!!!!:clap:

Kittykat
09-07-2007, 07:47 AM
TS: Artist Point, The Brown Derby & Chef Mickey's

CS: Peco Bill's (we love this place!) and Sunshine Seasons (we just discovered Sunshine Seasons in '06--we never knew it existed until we rode Soarin'!)

chocovrdmicears
09-07-2007, 02:22 PM
TS:I am always in the minority when I post our favorite TS...We :heart: Nine Dragons in China. I absolutely fell in love with the Honey Sesame Chicken the last time we were there. And my DH loves the Pepper Beef dish. Cannot wait to eat there next week! :banana:
(We do love Crystal Palace for breakfast too. The food is very good but the atmosphere is what makes it wonderful for us.)

CS: Love Flame Tree at AK...barbeque and a Safari Amber...yum!:cheers:

chocovrdmicears
09-07-2007, 02:24 PM
And for TS, hmmm, I don't know. I love Restaurant Marrakesh, but it wasn't as good the last time we went. So, I would probably say Boma. I love, love, love that restaurant. They make some fantastic soups(I love soup).

Speaking of soup...I :heart: soup too..Have you every tried the Strawberry Soup at 1900 Park Fare??? I wasn't sure about it..but...it is absolutely to die for...it was the most delightful and refreshing soup I have ever had!!!

linanglab
09-07-2007, 06:52 PM
We have not eaten in the country area. We actually toured it a little this time. Everyone in our family could not agree on a country to eat at. So we ate at the United States - burgers and hotdogs.....

Not a Disney restaurant really, but I LOVE Rainforest Cafe. Not really for the food, but I love the atmosphere. I also love Crystal Palace.

Angela

coastalgirl
09-07-2007, 10:47 PM
We have not eaten in the country area. We actually toured it a little this time. Everyone in our family could not agree on a country to eat at. So we ate at the United States - burgers and hotdogs.....

Not a Disney restaurant really, but I LOVE Rainforest Cafe. Not really for the food, but I love the atmosphere. I also love Crystal Palace.

Angela

Too funny, this happens to us! No one can ever decide. That is usually where we end up too! Though I will never eat there, I refuse to eat hotdogs when there are so many other choices. :rotfl:

Lydia

Alice28
09-09-2007, 06:38 PM
CS- I think Flame Tree at AK or Pecos Bills at MK. Although that tuna sandwich is TDF at Columbia Harbour House and the variety can't be beat at Cosmic Rays. :rotfl:

I want to try the fish n chips at Yorkshire Fish House next time, as well as Sunshine Seasons. Haven't eaten there since the remodel.

TS- so hard to choose! I guess I would say Kona, for overall good experiences. I have a lot of other favorites, but sometimes they are hit or miss. Garden Grill is on my list to try next time.

ruledbymercury
09-10-2007, 09:59 AM
CS - Pecos Bills
TS - Jiko

andrea2289
09-12-2007, 11:44 AM
MMMMM We LOVED the Dining Plan!!

CS: Tusker House and Sunshine Seasons (I liked the Sushi)

TS: Biergarten and Wolfgang Puck Cafe (the pumpkin ravioli was awesome) YUMMY

wdwabby
09-19-2007, 01:02 PM
CS - Earl of Sandwich! and Pecos Bills was tasty as well

TS - OMG so many choices, absolutely adored Brown Derby and the California Grill! (tried sushi for the first time at CG and it was beyond amazing!) Coral Reef too ... and Raglan Road ... and on and on and on!

JOLAROCHE
09-22-2007, 10:28 PM
Chef Mickeys Is Our Favorite.

LuvMyBoys
09-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Our new favorites after our trip this week are

TS: 'Ohana breakfast and WCC dinner!! WE absolutely LOVED them both! :)

chocovrdmicears
09-24-2007, 10:11 PM
well I have to change my original post after this past weeks vacation.
Nine Dragons was a HUGE dissapointment. :(
Last year I had the Honey Sesame Chicken and it was delightful...This year..it was really yucky! It was very very sweet with no flavor...I was really sad.....but we did try some new places with great success!
LeCellier was wonderful!And I had a great burger and chocolate shake at the Sci Fi...
The counter service at Wolfgang Pucks Express was really yummy and The Sunshine Season food court was really good for all of us too. :)

sunshinecindy
09-27-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm going to Spoodles tomorrow, will let you know what i think.

coastalgirl
09-27-2007, 03:54 PM
I'm going to Spoodles tomorrow, will let you know what i think.

Have some Sangria's for me please!! Hope ya enjoy it as much as we do!!!

sunshinecindy
09-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Do they take Disney GC?

coastalgirl
09-27-2007, 05:04 PM
Cindy, I don't know. Maybe someone else will be able to answer that. We have either always been on the dining plan or just paid for it ourselves.

Tiggerific711
09-28-2007, 08:57 PM
CS - Earl of Sandwich
TS - Canada or China

Wendi63
10-12-2007, 04:32 PM
We Love the Disney Dining plan. It really has allowed us to try many restaurants that we ordinarily wouldn't try due to the cost.

Our favorite for C.S. is Cosmic Ray's mostly because there is a little more variety and we can usually find a seat even when it is busy.:minnie:

For T.S. our new favorite is O'Hana's for dinner. The kids loved doing the limbo and the parade where they march around the dining room playing instruments. We loved the atmosphere, the view, and of course the food. We also love Chef Mickey's for breakfast or dinner and 1900 Park Fare.:sunshine:

Tiggerific711
12-07-2007, 09:46 PM
My vote is for Earl of Sandwich or Sunshine Seasons and LeCellier