PDA

View Full Version : Princess Protection Program

Hedy
06-29-2009, 10:43 AM
Anyone watch it? I was impressed, it was your standard Disney Channel "You have value as you, yay!" movie setup, but it seemed less "yay cute boy!" than usual. I like Demi Lovato, I'm not crazy about Selena Gomez; however, I thought they were both well-cast.

askomsky
06-29-2009, 10:56 AM
I have it dvr'd. DH was asking me what I was doing Sat night (when I realized I missed the first viewing Friday night) and I told him I was taping it for the girls. Truth be told I've seen so many commericals for it I couldn't wait to see it myself. Didnt' have a chance last night but I do have it saved so we can watch it. My DD 6.5 loves Selena Gomez, and watches Wizards of Waverly Place when ever she can, so shes really excited to see it.

SunshineGirl
06-29-2009, 10:58 AM
I totally forgot about it. :( Guess I'll have to get the DVD for the girls.

askomsky
06-29-2009, 11:00 AM
I totally forgot about it. :( Guess I'll have to get the DVD for the girls.

Check your TIVO or DVR times, I thought I missed it on Saturday afternoon when I realized it was on Friday and they had it on all three days Fri - Sun so I was able to catch another version. I'm sure they'll have it on again.

speechteachri
06-29-2009, 03:06 PM
We actually got to watch it a week early on Demand. Most of the Disney movies that come out we've been able to watch early on demand. I thought it was pretty good. And dd (12) really liked it a lot.

SunshineGirl
06-29-2009, 03:17 PM
I don't see it when I search the Tivo. But I remember a commercial last week that said that it was going to premiere over the weekend on tv and then the DVD would be available for release. I wonder if they were just trying to get it going on tv and now you have to buy it if you didn't record it?

jenvance
06-29-2009, 05:28 PM
It will be out on dvd tomorrow :) Cute movie!

chipndale
06-29-2009, 10:15 PM
DD7 loved the movie - so much so that she saw it Friday night and watched it again Sunday evening! DD loves Selena Gomaz.