PDA

View Full Version : September Dining Plan

ligrumpygirl
08-31-2007, 04:55 PM
Saw this on another site:

September Disney Dining Plan Option

In anticipation of the increased demand at the full serve restaurants during the Magic Your Way "free dining" period, guests who arrive by September 22, (length of stay thru September 29) can redeem a Table Service meal for a Quick Serve meal. In consideration, you will be given your choice of:

Disney Dining Plan Snack Certificate good for two snacks. (These must be redeemed at the same time at the same snack location) ~OR~
Disney Merchandise Certificate good for one selected Disney collectible pin and lanyard set.

bs4free
08-31-2007, 05:12 PM
Thank you, Disney offered this last year as well becuase they have more people wanting to eat at TS then the can seat, so if you use your TS at a CS then they have extra benefits! Thanks for the info1

ligrumpygirl
08-31-2007, 05:21 PM
Maybe you can get some fake Moose Munch with your credits. I forgot what it's called though...

bs4free
08-31-2007, 05:23 PM
Maybe you can get some fake Moose Munch with your credits. I forgot what it's called though...
I will look for some fake, Mickey Moose munch, and see if i can get it with a snack credit or just buy it lol! Adding it to my list of must do things!