PDA

View Full Version : Is there an average time to credit?

OregonGirlie
05-16-2007, 05:32 PM
:minnie: I know it says it could take weeks for some to post, and some are almost instant.

I've completed a bunch of free ones that others said were quick credit and I'm still seeing nothing. I've done a few paid ones, and only 1 has credited but they have taken my money already (yesterday). I know I've only been at it 2 days, but it seems like my pending page is really, really long and I was wondering if there's a typical time that things credit in? Like are most things credited within 48 hours? Usually shorter, longer?

Sorry to ask such silly questions! :)

Rissa

SunshineGirl
05-16-2007, 05:55 PM
It's really hard to tell. I did not do a manual import yesterday or today, so I am not surprised to hear that there are things still in pending. Once I do the manual credit, you should see a lot of things come through.

If an offer specifically says that it should credit "quickly", then it should credit in no more than two hours. With the exception of Netflix, none of the offers should take more than 7 days to post.

I'll come post once I do a manual credit from every single advertiser. I don't do them every day because we have over 40 different networks that we use and it takes about a half an hour to pull stats from each. But I'm due to do one late tonight or early tomorrow. So we should see lots of balances go up soon. :)