PDA

View Full Version : Question for Tricia

DisneyMa
09-01-2007, 01:21 PM
Hi Tricia! I cashed out for a Disney GC last week. (Thanks btw for SR!!) After the 15th of September (credit holds will be lifted) I will have enough to cash out for another GC. :cooldance: I leave for Disneyland on
October 2nd. Will I have enough time to receive that last cashout before my trip??

Just thought I would ask before I reedemed anything else. You know any extra Disney money is always welcomed on vacation!!!:mickey:

Thanks-

m 'n c
09-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Well I'm not Tricia and not sure if she's around so I'll take a stab at answering this for her.

I'm thinking you will be cutting it pretty close as far as the Disney GC goes because she will have to process your cashout and then try to get to the post office which may take a day or two then you are in the hands of the post office and we all know how reliable they are.

So to be safe the recommended cashout time I have seen here is 2 weeks which you will be exactly 2 weeks before your trip.

If you are a gambler I'd give it a shot if you have other uses besides your trip in the event it doesn't come in time.

If you aren't why not buy a $25 gift card now from disney and then you can cash out for the paypal payment on the 15th (which I think gets paid on the 1st) and transfer that to your bank account (so basically it would be a wash in the end).

Kittykat
09-06-2007, 11:15 PM
If you aren't why not buy a $25 gift card now from disney and then you can cash out for the paypal payment on the 15th (which I think gets paid on the 1st) and transfer that to your bank account (so basically it would be a wash in the end).

Oooh, I'm not the OP but that's using your noodle! I think I may do the same as I have a little bit of money coming off of a hold on 9/15 and we leave 9/21. :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
09-06-2007, 11:23 PM
You might be cutting it close to try to have it in your bank account by the 21st. Remember that the 15th is a Saturday in September. So that means that the earliest we would process those cashouts would be on the 17th. And that is only if we hear back from our advertisers that they are releasing our funds (which might actually take a day or two longer in September because of the Saturday issue).

The 15th falling on a Saturday is definitely complicating things this month.

Kittykat
09-07-2007, 07:20 AM
You might be cutting it close to try to have it in your bank account by the 21st. Remember that the 15th is a Saturday in September. So that means that the earliest we would process those cashouts would be on the 17th. And that is only if we hear back from our advertisers that they are releasing our funds (which might actually take a day or two longer in September because of the Saturday issue).

The 15th falling on a Saturday is definitely complicating things this month.

Oh, it doesn't matter if the PayPal is in by the 21st. I'll just reimburse myself the money when it's available/deposited. More than likely sometime AFTER our vacation! :cooldance: