PDA

View Full Version : Another question from the newbie

OregonGirlie
05-17-2007, 12:27 AM
Thank you all for your patience with my 101 questions. Tricia you have been SO helpful!!!

Sorry for all the questions I've had lately. I'm still getting
the hang of things on here.

Under my member page: Current Earnings, it says how much I've earned (obviously).

I'm confused about these categories though:

Earned with paid e-mails: 0.00 - I don't understand what these are. I get so much freaking spam, how am I supposed to know what earns me credit here and what doesnt?

Earned with paid clicks: I get this one.

Earned with paid sign-ups: I understand this also.

Earned with playing games: 0.00 - I don't understand where the games are, or how to earn.

Also, does anyone here have luck with refering? I don't know
anyone who'd have the patience to do this, and have added it to my sig
on other message board I'm on, but no luck. I just don't know where/who to refer out? Guess I'm no good at PR LOL.

Rissa
:angel:

3dog2kidmom
05-17-2007, 07:32 AM
Hi Rissa,

You will get email from Sunshine Rewards occasionally, where at the bottom it says something like "click here to get .01 for reading this message." I don't think there has been any this week though so you've not missed out yet.

Playing games - I don't think that's valid anymore.

Referrals - once your earnings start adding up, it's impressive to be able to tell people (or use the banner that shows) how much you've earned like those we have here. If you are on a board that allows it, try using that banner. Meanwhile you can always paste your referral link into the signature of your emails if you correspond a lot. I don't have tons of referrals because I don't have a forum for it, but I always mention it whenever anyone talks about shopping online or way to earn fun money!

Hope this helps!