PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way...

ligrumpygirl
09-01-2007, 11:05 PM
to know which games are free? Every game I click on says I can't play - I am guessing it is because it is a premium game.

sunshinecindy
09-01-2007, 11:19 PM
Yes, half way down the game page, there is a block, to the left says free games, in the middle says super member games an on the right says premium games. Click on the free games.

ligrumpygirl
09-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Thanks...I had to turn to games tonight. Nobody is playing any of the forum games with me. It will be a long two weeks without Bryan!

Good thing I go back to work on Tuesday...

belbook
09-03-2007, 11:53 AM
I had to ask that questions too :)

ladyjane98
09-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the info! I wonder why it sometimes tells me that the games have been disabled for me. Anyone know why that is?? Thanks!

coastalgirl
09-09-2007, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the info! I wonder why it sometimes tells me that the games have been disabled for me. Anyone know why that is?? Thanks!

It really depends on which games you are trying to play. There are 3 different tiers so to say. Free-everyone can play those, SuperMembers-well, those are only for SuperMembers and Premium-those are the paid subscription games.
If you scroll down you will see the blocks: FREE SUPERMEMBERS PREMIUM

You also have to post at least once a day to play in the arcade.
I hope this helps ya out some!! Anymore questions just ask!!:sunshine:

Lydia

ligrumpygirl
09-09-2007, 07:38 AM
Didn't even know there was a SM section! off to check that out!

ligrumpygirl
09-09-2007, 05:42 PM
It really depends on which games you are trying to play. There are 3 different tiers so to say. Free-everyone can play those, SuperMembers-well, those are only for SuperMembers and Premium-those are the paid subscription games.

Lydia

I don't see the SM section. Do you have to pay for those?

coastalgirl
09-09-2007, 09:44 PM
No you don't have to pay for the SM games. This is what it should look like:
Middle of the screen!

Free Games (22) Super Member Games (3) Premium Games (112)

Lydia

ligrumpygirl
09-09-2007, 09:55 PM
I just found out tonight I needed to request SM status from Cindy! Just waiting now...

coastalgirl
09-10-2007, 12:17 AM
That may explain why you were not showing up on the list?! Maybe??:confused:
I had totally forgot that that had to be done! Glad it is being taken care of for ya!!!

Lydia

ladyjane98
09-10-2007, 08:19 PM

Lydia

Thanks coastalgirl!! It was a free game and I had posted (at least I thought so). Probably just my mistake :thanks:

miraclemommy
09-12-2007, 08:11 PM
How do I get access to the supermember games? I am a super member.

thanks,
jenn

ligrumpygirl
09-12-2007, 08:54 PM
You have to send a message to Cindy. The directions are in the lounge. Let me know if you can't find them.

I sent a message a few days ago but haven't heard back. I am going to try and get into the games now...

memanana
09-16-2007, 10:29 AM
hope this is the place to post so I can play the free games:confused:

ligrumpygirl
09-16-2007, 01:14 PM
You can post here or just about anywhere. There is a thread entitled get your 25/75 posts...that is a thread people post random things to get their post numbers up.