PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards Auctions are Here!!!

SunshineGirl
09-02-2007, 11:35 AM
Although I'll be officially announcing these on the site in the next couple of days, I wanted to give those of you in the forums a little head start.

We are happy to be rolling out our newest member function, the Sunshine Rewards Auctions. The Super Members tested these last month and they seemed to work pretty well.

How do they work? You simply visit the Sunshine Rewards Auction (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/auctions.php) page (also accessible from the main menu under "Rewards") and look for items that are currently on the auction block. We will be adding new items each week. You can bid up to the total amount of SR credits that you currently have. If you are winning, you will see a hold placed on those credits in your account. If you are outbid, the amount immediately comes off of the hold.

If you win, your item will be sent to you--no sales tax, no shipping and handling. It's just like cashing out for a reward.

We hope that this will add a fun new dimension to SR. I added three items to kick things off this morning--A Sunshine Rewards exercise towel (starting at only .25 credits!!), a Premium Arcade game pass, and a Susan Komen Race for the Cure plush blank (starting at less that 4.00!).

Sounds cool?

kimkarli
09-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Cool! Thanks Tricia!!!!!!!!!

Pooh's Pal
09-02-2007, 10:20 PM
Awesome!!

(and I like the new Halloween link too!!)