PDA

View Full Version : Good Thursday morning!

Tantor
05-17-2007, 06:55 AM
Just dropped in to say hi.
It's the long weekend for us Canadians this weekend :cooldance:
we are going up to our friends cottage where we have our trailer parked. I am soooo looking forward to just sitting and relaxing (and maybe having a few drinks!!)
What are your plans this weekend?

3dog2kidmom
05-17-2007, 07:26 AM
Good morning! Have a wonderful holidlay weekend, Karen. We have DS baseball game and the usual errands, laundry, and catching up on housework. It's gorgeous here, though, so I might forego some of that and do something outdoors.

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 09:00 AM
We are clearing out our house for a big rummage sale on Saturday. We're dividing everything between "sell", "storage", and "keep." By next week, we hope to be putting our house on the market!!!

m 'n c
05-17-2007, 10:51 AM
I love holidays. I'm heading to the beach this weekend for all of next week. I'm so excited. I need a vacation from work!

~Kathie
05-17-2007, 10:52 AM
We're heading over to the beach today. Only a few more days before we head to WDW and the Pirate Event!! My costume came......it's wonderful. I'm so excitred...it's going to be a great time.

Karen----have a nice weekend at the cottage

Shelly----doesn't it seem like the errands never end?? When my kids were younger, we were always running.

Tricia----I don't envy you.....that is a LOT of work. Hope the sale is successful. When you sell your house are you staying in the same area?

M n C----we were posting at the same time. Have fun. What beach are you going to?? I'm in Vero Beach and it's gorgeous here today.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend

bbangel
05-17-2007, 12:54 PM
I'm looking forward to the long weekend. My mom's 60th birthday is on Saturday and I'm taking her on a harbour cruise with a salmon lunch. I also have plans to get out and do some hiking as Monday is supposed to be beautiful weather.
I should probably do some chores around the house but that would just seem like a waste of a long weekend!

m 'n c
05-17-2007, 07:21 PM
I'm on my way to Destin Florida Kathie. I've never been to Vero Beach. Is that on the shark alley side??? I like going in May because the water is still a bit too cold for the sharks to come near me. ;)

wilsonfamily4
05-17-2007, 08:19 PM
I am a bit jealous of you all. We have had a gorgeous week but the weekend is full of rain!!!! But Sunday I am getting together with 4 of my best friends from college. It is nice. We try to get together once a month. All 5 of us live in different cities now but we still make it a priority. So I am excited about a girls day!!!!

Anna
05-19-2007, 12:12 AM
We are preparing for a huge yard sale to clean out our unused items to earn some extra cash for Disney World! Yay!! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend...looks like it is going to be gorgeous!

OregonGirlie
05-19-2007, 06:28 AM
Tricia we're doing the same thing as you, only slower! We've been working on selling/sorting all month. We plan to move soon, but we're having problems finding a lot we love to build on. I feel like I've been selling on Craigslist & Ebay forever.

However, since finding this site, I've been in super mode actually. It's been a motivator. I've been selling more stuff and saving all that money one side to try and suprise the family with a Disneyland trip, and then earning money here to try to get spending money for the trip. It's a bit more fun to sell & sort when you're planning on a trip instead of moving (I hate moving...).

Hope everyone has a good Victoria Day weekend in Canada (I grew up in Victoria!). :)

Rissa:minnie: