PDA

View Full Version : Cashout News!!

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 09:07 AM
Spread the word! The Disney Gift Cards have arrived en masse. I'll definitely be running a special Disney Cash Out in the next week. The more that you cash out, the bigger the savings will be, starting with the $25 cards.

I'm really psyched. This was a big leap of faith for me that people would continue doing a lot of offers and cashout out for gift cards because it was a HUGE order (compared to the size of SR). So I can't wait to finish up the details and get it posted.

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your earning!! (sorry....I'm in Indy...I couldn't resist)

Magical JenK
05-17-2007, 09:18 AM
Oooohhh....I can't wait either!! Better start cracking on getting some more credits!! Thanks Tricia!!

LuvMyBoys
05-17-2007, 09:19 AM
Woo-hoo!! I can't wait!! I need to boost my earnings in the next few days so I can take full advantage!!

Thanks for giving us something to look forward too!! :love:

JillyFish
05-17-2007, 09:58 AM
Woo Hoo!!!!!! :cooldance:

I'm SO excited!!!!!!! Okay, I gotta get busy! I need about another 3.50 in order to cash out for $200.

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

:party:

m4travels
05-17-2007, 10:14 AM
Fantastic! My account is a bit low right now so I'm going to have to wait for the next special (I'm sure there will be one, right, Tricia????) but I'm pretty good at waiting!

Is the wait over yet???

Michael

bartleby1
05-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the advance notice! Hopefully I can get a few more credits before you post the special!:cooldance:

m 'n c
05-17-2007, 10:35 AM
Noooooo!!! I have been building my account hoping for a special and I'm out of town all next week. :cry: ok maybe I'll just keep building for next cashout. Good luck to everyone next week with the special cash out and getting those last credits.

~Kathie
05-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Noooooo!!! I have been building my account hoping for a special and I'm out of town all next week. :cry: ok maybe I'll just keep building for next cashout. Good luck to everyone next week with the special cash out and getting those last credits.

Me too :( Drat!! I don't have a laptop either and my resort doesn't have a business center. I hope I can find a computer at WDW and hope I can log in.

Hope the info gets posted before Saturday noon when we leave! :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 10:47 AM

PM me after you get back and I'll see what I can do.

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Just saw Kathie posted, too. Maybe I can run it so that it overlaps with next week so that you don't have to miss it. I try to do them in lumps because they take so long to process (especially recording all of the numbers on the cards for tracking purposes). But I'll try to think of a way so that people who are out of town next week still have a chance.

m 'n c
05-17-2007, 10:49 AM
PM me after you get back and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Tricia. I'll be out until after memorial day so its no biggie. my next trip isn't until Sept 2008 so I can wait it out. :minnie: :mickey:

Its just kinda funny that of all the weeks picked it was my beach week and the "wireless" internet at the timeshare is spotty at best.

~Kathie
05-17-2007, 10:57 AM
Just saw Kathie posted, too. Maybe I can run it so that it overlaps with next week so that you don't have to miss it. I try to do them in lumps because they take so long to process (especially recording all of the numbers on the cards for tracking purposes). But I'll try to think of a way so that people who are out of town next week still have a chance.

Thanks Tricia......if you can do that it will be great. If not that's fine too.

Knowing of the special cashout ahead of time gives me the opportunity to get some more offers done in the next few days to build my 'stash'. :rotfl:

The Cheshire Cat
05-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Oh that is great!!!!

Thank you!!! I'll be trying for more $!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Tricia!

chocovrdmicears
Well you just made me very glad that I haven't cashed out yet...been just loving watching it grow! ~:sunshine2: guess i better go do some more!

Hedy
Awesome! :mickey: :minnie:

Mandi
05-17-2007, 11:23 AM
Any idea if you'll do something big again before the end of the year? I have almost $50 right now. But we're not going to DLR again until Dec. So if you think you'll be doing another big cashout later in the year, I might hold off for that and build up my account a bit more. :)

luvdisney00
05-17-2007, 11:25 AM
Tricia,
Thanks so much for the heads up! I was going to cash out today for Disney GC, but now I will wait for the special. My trip is in 51 days!!!!!:cooldance: Can't wait to spend those Gift Cards!

I:heart: SR

Anne
05-17-2007, 02:17 PM
:cooldance:

Can't wait. I missed the last two because they were pulled before I got to cashout.

But I guess that just means I have more for this time around. :love:

wisconsinmom
05-17-2007, 03:15 PM
I'm so excited, this will be my first cash out! I need to make some more money before next week!

zoodoyle
05-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Guess I better get my bum in gear.....off to make some money!!! :cooldance:

kxmeeh
05-17-2007, 05:34 PM
I just got over 50.00 when I checked this am. what is killing me is the 20.00 I have in pending. I purchased when Disney was at a 7% and I am waiting for the wonderful 12% back from my mother's day flowers. I just got 2 friends started on SR. That is also a great way to make money...GET SOME REFERRALS :cooldance: Good luck to everyone. I know I'll be watching.

linanglab
05-18-2007, 04:46 PM
AGGHHH!!!! I just cashed out at $150!!!! Figures.....I do have $50 still. I keep looking at the offers. I don't think there is any that I can really do that is a good fit for me. Tricia - any new offers coming up that will be good to rack up some points? Some of them I am not sure if I did. A year or so ago, I was not very good at keeping track of my offers. I know I did some on other sites, but don't remember which ones!!!! STINK!!!

Good luck to everyone!

Angela

SunshineGirl
05-18-2007, 05:18 PM
AGGHHH!!!! I just cashed out at $150!!!! Figures.....I do have $50 still. I keep looking at the offers. I don't think there is any that I can really do that is a good fit for me. Tricia - any new offers coming up that will be good to rack up some points? Some of them I am not sure if I did. A year or so ago, I was not very good at keeping track of my offers. I know I did some on other sites, but don't remember which ones!!!! STINK!!!

Good luck to everyone!

Angela

I've been adding offers like crazy this week! I would say that I have probably added about 15 new offers in the last week. It's a good mix of a few big offers (Bargain.com, HudHomes, Hoodia, etc), middle size offers (Home Biz stuff, Biz Opp), and the freebie-types (Generous Genie, Brandarama). Depending on your cookies, I would give them a shot. A few of the really new things are things that I know that other sites did not have up yet.

swifty
05-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Thanks, Tricia. I have been trying to get to $50 and am really close...if I could only get that Disney Movie Club to credit...hoping. :confused:

Now my question. I leave June 8th. Have I waited too long to cash out and get my gift card?? I realize I've been pushing the envelope here, and if I suffer the consequences, I deserve it. I just so wanted that movie club thing to work for me. Have been enjoying the movies, but would enjoy the extra $$ for WDW, too.

Keep up the good work.

3dog2kidmom
05-19-2007, 04:09 PM
Thanks, Tricia. I have been trying to get to $50 and am really close...if I could only get that Disney Movie Club to credit...hoping. :confused:

Still waiting for DMC here, too. That would put me right at $150 for the cashout. Any news on this one for the few of us who are still waiting on those credits? Thanks much!

Alice28
05-19-2007, 04:11 PM
Still waiting for DMC here, too. That would put me right at $150 for the cashout. Any news on this one for the few of us who are still waiting on those credits? Thanks much!

I'm waiting on this one too. Fingers crossed for everyone!

m4travels
05-20-2007, 09:38 AM

Now my question. I leave June 8th. Have I waited too long to cash out and get my gift card?? I realize I've been pushing the envelope here, and if I suffer the consequences, I deserve it. I just so wanted that movie club thing to work for me. Have been enjoying the movies, but would enjoy the extra $$ for WDW, too.

Keep up the good work.

Here's Tricia's reply!
http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=341

swifty
05-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Thanks, m4travels! You are G-O-O-D! I would have never found the reply.

Plus, I am thrilled that I can still cash out, even waiting this long. :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
05-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Thanks, m4travels! You are G-O-O-D! I would have never found the reply.

Plus, I am thrilled that I can still cash out, even waiting this long. :cooldance:

I just saw that you are in Ohio. You will definitely get your cashout fast. :) Just let me know when you cashout (in the comments section) when your trip is to remind me that you need the gift cards ASAP.

LuvMyBoys
05-21-2007, 10:56 AM
How will we know when the special cash out has been posted? Will there be an announcement on the news page or do we just keep checking out the rewards page?

Last time I found out on the Dis forum, luckily too b/c it was gone soon after that.

I can't wait, I'm so excited!! :cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
05-21-2007, 11:13 AM
How will we know when the special cash out has been posted? Will there be an announcement on the news page or do we just keep checking out the rewards page?

Last time I found out on the Dis forum, luckily too b/c it was gone soon after that.

I can't wait, I'm so excited!! :cooldance:

I just got an email from Sunshine!! :sunshine:

Magical JenK
05-21-2007, 11:16 AM
I just got an email from Sunshine!! :sunshine:

Ah man...I can't get into my email from work....I don't know if I can wait that long...anyone want to PM me the details?? :computer:

Mom2aPrincess
05-21-2007, 11:26 AM
As promised, we are gearing up for the special Disney Gift Card cashout this week. We are happy to finally announce the details:

The special will go up Wednesday morning and will be located in the regular Rewards section of the site.
The special will last until $10,000 in gift cards have been cashed out or Friday afternoon, whichever comes first.
We will post in the Sunshine Rewards Forum one hour before the cashout is going to start and one hour before it is going to finish.
Here are the special cashout rates:

$25 Disney Gift Card for 24 credits
$50 Disney Gift Card for 48 credits
$100 Disney Gift Card for 95 credits
$200 Disney Gift Card for 188 credits (will come as 2 $100 cards)

wisconsinmom
05-21-2007, 11:42 AM
This will be my first time "cashing out." How fast will this special go? $10,000 sounds like a lot but really if people are cashing out at $200 that will only be 50 people. Should I be nervous that I will miss it?

kimntrent
05-21-2007, 11:44 AM
Woo Hoo! I am so excited. I will take whatever I can get. I have 245 right now and my rooms cost 261 at PO FQ.

Kim
________
Medical Marijuana (http://medicalmarijuana.us/)

Magical JenK
05-21-2007, 11:45 AM
Thank you for posting the details!! Makes getting through the day easier!! :0)

LuvMyBoys
05-21-2007, 11:47 AM
Yes, thanks so much for posting the details! For some reason I didn't get the email yet, and I was dying to know! :sunshine2:

tommygirl79
05-21-2007, 11:54 AM
This will be my first time "cashing out." How fast will this special go? $10,000 sounds like a lot but really if people are cashing out at $200 that will only be 50 people. Should I be nervous that I will miss it?

If you look in the link posted on the previous page, you will get Tricia's answer to this question and how quickly you should receive your card.

Tricia, thanks so much! I've been building up my $$$ in order to be ready for a potential Disney cashout - trying to save up and have all my souvie money straight from Sunshine! :cooldance: :cooldance:

wisconsinmom
05-21-2007, 11:59 AM
If you look in the link posted on the previous page, you will get Tricia's answer to this question and how quickly you should receive your card.

Tricia, thanks so much! I've been building up my $$$ in order to be ready for a potential Disney cashout - trying to save up and have all my souvie money straight from Sunshine! :cooldance: :cooldance:

Thanks. My trip isn't until August so I'm not worried about not getting them in time. I am worried about how long the special will be up before the $10,000 in reward cards have been claimed. I don't want to miss out on the special:)

gpp2001
05-21-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm so excited - I can cash out for $200 and still have money left in my account!! :cooldance:

That way I don't feel like I'm starting all over again from nothing! :rotfl:

Yeah!! Thanks Tricia!!

Karn

tommygirl79
05-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Thanks. My trip isn't until August so I'm not worried about not getting them in time. I am worried about how long the special will be up before the $10,000 in reward cards have been claimed. I don't want to miss out on the special:)

Sorry - my bad! I read your post with a 3 1/2 yr old hanging off my arm and I misunderstood!

Of course, I can't answer that question but even though my trip isn't until September, I am going to take advantage of the special rates with the money I have so far and go ahead and cash out some and stash them away in my WDW planner until we leave.

I'm just so psyched about how truly rewarding Sunshine Rewards is in this regard...

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 12:11 PM
We love Disney as much as you all do!

I'm really anxious to see how many people cash out. The most that we have ever had in Disney gift card cashouts in a whole month is about 10k. But I know that people have really been saving up for this one.

wisconsinmom
05-21-2007, 12:28 PM
We love Disney as much as you all do!

I'm really anxious to see how many people cash out. The most that we have ever had in Disney gift card cashouts in a whole month is about 10k. But I know that people have really been saving up for this one.

Tricia,
I think Wednesday will be an exciting day. 10k seems like so much but I bet it will go quickly. It should be exciting:)
Kari

3dog2kidmom
05-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Okay, I am ready!!! Bring it on :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 09:53 PM
Okay, I am ready!!! Bring it on :cooldance:

Every time I read another post from you, I see your credits in your signature are higher. LOL! You must really be moving and grooving today!

3dog2kidmom
05-21-2007, 09:59 PM
Every time I read another post from you, I see your credits in your signature are higher. LOL! You must really be moving and grooving today!

And I even worked all day!! You're doing a great job of motivating us!

Kycha
05-21-2007, 10:12 PM

I noticed the same thing! Shelly reached the $1000 mark and just keeps on going. It is a nice little motivator for me. I hope to be at the same level this time next year!! Way to go Shelly!!

3dog2kidmom
05-21-2007, 10:15 PM
I noticed the same thing! Shelly reached the $1000 mark and just keeps on going. It is a nice little motivator for me. I hope to be at the same level this time next year!! Way to go Shelly!!

Oh my gosh... ebay just credited! I wasn't holding out ANY hope on that one. YIPPEE!

And thanks, Kycha!

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 10:43 PM
Oh my gosh... ebay just credited! I wasn't holding out ANY hope on that one. YIPPEE!

And thanks, Kycha!

Are you going to single-handedly wipe me out of Disney Gift Cards this week? LOL!

3dog2kidmom
05-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Are you going to single-handedly wipe me out of Disney Gift Cards this week? LOL!

LOL... no, just 2 :sunshine2:

jctimon
05-22-2007, 03:12 PM
I joined SR just to try for $20 towards my upcoming Disney trip! I am happily up to the $50 mark which I never really expected! I may even be able to get another $25 before August:) Thanks Tricia for all your hard work & making the anticipation of Disney even more exciting!

SunshineGirl
05-22-2007, 03:23 PM
I joined SR just to try for $20 towards my upcoming Disney trip! I am happily up to the $50 mark which I never really expected! I may even be able to get another $25 before August:) Thanks Tricia for all your hard work & making the anticipation of Disney even more exciting!

Congratulations!! There is nothing like using those free gift cards at Disney and not having one tiny twinge of guilt about splurging on food, drinks, or souvies!

The Cheshire Cat
05-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Oh wheewww I thought I missed it! Yes! I will be cashing out for $200! YES YES YES! Ready!

The Cheshire Cat
05-22-2007, 08:24 PM
Tricia - you know tomorrow after the cashout we will all be freaking out over out zero balance and looking for more offers to do! heehee

kimntrent
05-22-2007, 09:59 PM
Wow! How many 200 cashers are there?
________
Fix ps3 (http://fixps3.info/)

wisconsinmom
05-22-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm cashing out for $200:cooldance: What a great way to start!

kxmeeh
05-23-2007, 03:55 AM
it's 3.53 am and nothing discounted in the cashout section yet. i am only getting 1 50.00 card, so i was trying to make sure all you big rollers didn't grab them all. well, i'm not as crazy today as i am on black friday ...i'm going back to bed. :)

linanglab
05-23-2007, 06:45 AM
I looked at 5:00, 5:15, 5:30, 5:45, etc. etc. etc. No special cashout spot yet!

Angela

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 07:07 AM
I'll give you a hint so that you can all rest easily this morning. LOL! I have to get the kids off to school and then will post the cashout on here first. After I post on here, I will give everyone an hour to get ready before I post the specials. Then it will be CRAZY! (as if it isn't already...the email and post volume have about quadrupled since yesterday afternoon!)

wisconsinmom
05-23-2007, 07:16 AM
Thanks for posting Tricia. I'll be checking from school this morning. This is so exciting:cooldance: My students are probably going to wonder why I'm checking my computer every 10 minutes:rotfl:

jctimon
05-23-2007, 07:20 AM
I can hardly wait:) Thanks!!!

keishashadow
05-23-2007, 08:00 AM
:sunshine:

soon:mickey: bars all around woo-hoo!

Just hope i don't miss it lol, have an appointment @ 10:00 - save me some!

3dog2kidmom
05-23-2007, 08:09 AM

ME! :banana:

mom2dea
05-23-2007, 08:11 AM
not me but if I can get some offers to credit this morning I will go for a 100.00 dallor one ! and become SM at the same time but darn I just can't get anythign to credit :(

Sarah

linanglab
05-23-2007, 08:21 AM
looks like I will be pushing my refresh button for a while! :)

Angela

Hedy
05-23-2007, 08:23 AM
looks like I will be pushing my refresh button for a while! :)

Angela
Same here.

JillyFish
05-23-2007, 08:28 AM

Me! Me! :banana:
I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!!

Joni
05-23-2007, 08:33 AM
I hope I don't miss it - I can't get in today!!

lilianddomsmom
05-23-2007, 08:38 AM
the site is taking forever to load i hope that i'll be able to log in later to get one

keishashadow
05-23-2007, 08:40 AM
My appointment magically cancelled, imagine that:rotfl:

i've been a lackadasial sunshiner in the past...kicked it up a notch in the last month & now I'm hoping to cash in $175.

DH will be so shocked, cannot wait to show him the cards.

Magical JenK
05-23-2007, 08:42 AM
I hope I don't miss it - I can't get in today!!

I'm having problems too! YIKES!!

bartleby1
05-23-2007, 08:47 AM
I can't wait to cash out! I must be losing my marbles, lol! The special cashout will only be saving me $1 over the supermember rate, but for some reason that still makes me incredibly ecstatic!:sunshine2: DH told me he'd give me the dollar if I'd stop talking about it, hehe.:rotfl:

I have to give you a BIG thank you, Tricia! Without the money earned from SR and a few others, DH would never have agreed to another disney vacation this year! All of my rewards and surveys have allowed me to save up $550 in cash, $200 in disney dollars, $1000 in disney gift cards, $200 in fast food and restaurants, and $90 in gas cards. I'm so thrilled!

tweety129s
05-23-2007, 08:50 AM
I finally made it to the log-in page, but can't get past that page.

Joni
05-23-2007, 08:51 AM
I just waited 15 minutes only to find out my computer won't connect to sunshine rewards because it's too busy - looks like I might have to wait for the next special :(

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 08:57 AM
It seems the site is REALLY slow right now. But none of you will miss the special, I promise. :) I have a couple more things to do to clear out the old redemptions that still need printed out before I let loose the hounds on the new redemptions. And SunshineGuy is looking into the slowness issue. I think we might have so many people refreshing their screens. LOL!

keishashadow
05-23-2007, 09:14 AM
oooooow-ooooooooooooo

the hounds are salivating @ the gate:rotfl:

chocovrdmicears
05-23-2007, 09:20 AM
There is nothing like being on the edge of a great deal to make women go crazy. I used to be a store manager at Gymboree, and the mornings of really big sales people would be tapping at the windows an hour before the store opened. I would think, these people are nuts! And now here I am...tapping on the glass. :rotfl:

JillyFish
05-23-2007, 09:27 AM
It's CRAZY, isn't it? I was thinking it was kind of like waiting in line to buy tickets for a really big concert, or waiting for a store to open on Black Friday! CRAZY!!!

Okay, everyone huddle together and think good thoughts about the SR site speeding up!! :hugs:

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 09:29 AM
The good news is that while Kevin is working on getting the site running fast again, I can keep working on gathering up more credits that have come in. :)

mommommouse
05-23-2007, 09:31 AM
My daughter just came in to use the computer and I like freaked out. Don't touch that computer. I"m going to have a nervous break down soon. I'm luckey today is my day off.

mommommouse
05-23-2007, 09:33 AM
Trish,
Do we still need to wait an hour for you to post after it's fixed or will you just put it up right after?

Soccer Princess
05-23-2007, 09:34 AM
Good to know I'm not the only one having problems with the site! :) Don't worry -- I'm not trying to take any of your special cash-outs I just want to do the daily scratch off and check on an offer! lol I come in peace!

Nite0wl71
05-23-2007, 09:38 AM
I start work in about 25 minutes and won't get home until around 6 tonight.

Please save some cards for me :rotfl:

kimntrent
05-23-2007, 09:56 AM
This is the first time I really care about cashing out. Since I haven't been employed doing this has been a huge help. We are ap holders and vacation club members and we are flying in on frequent flyer miles but I needed $ for food and the more I can get the better I am.

Kim
________
Casualty insurance forum (http://www.insurance-forums.org/casualty-insurance/)

JillyFish
05-23-2007, 10:04 AM
My daughter just came in to use the computer and I like freaked out. Don't touch that computer. I"m going to have a nervous break down soon. I'm luckey today is my day off.

:rotfl:

Has anyone noticed that we've tied the record for most members on the forum at one time? 48! I think the last time was the day the forum opened.

jctimon
05-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Is everyone else having troubles logging onto the main site? I am just hoping it is running slow still & it is not a problem with my computer! I don't want to miss out :minnie:

January
05-23-2007, 10:22 AM
I was having trouble---now it is working just fine!:)

keishashadow
05-23-2007, 11:07 AM
RL does now call me:( always getting in the way of my fun...

save me some cards too!

linanglab
05-23-2007, 11:15 AM
I cannot get in at all now. It says "page is unavailable".

Magical JenK
05-23-2007, 11:45 AM
It's out there! It's out there!! Go get it!!
Jen

jl8595
05-23-2007, 11:55 AM
Got mine!! Good luck everybody!!

dmarino
05-23-2007, 12:36 PM
Yea! I got mine! I have .14 left in my account. That's sad to see:(

jctimon
05-23-2007, 01:25 PM
I just got my $50 card! I am so happy :cooldance: I only have .77 left, but I am luckily expecting some shopping things to move to pending soon! Can't wait to start saving again!! Have fun everyone!

wilsonfamily4
05-23-2007, 06:22 PM
Tricia~~~

I was thinking. I know there will be some sad Sunshine Rays:sunshine: tonight when they see the special cash out done. Maybe next time you could do one that starts late instead of early? I don't care either way being SAHM but I was thinking how sad I would have been.

(By the way Sunshine Rays are us and you are the sun. hahahahaha)

kxmeeh
05-23-2007, 06:34 PM
i missed it :( i called my daughter and she said it was still at 47.00...that was about an hour ago. she hit redeem but didn't know what to do from there. now i have to just keep adding it up until there is hopefully another special in the next 200 days...i need to leave 9 days for shipping time.

3dog2kidmom
05-23-2007, 07:36 PM
Maybe next time you could do one that starts late instead of early?

That would be awesome for those of us who work. I was able to get in and order mine from the office today, but that's not always the case. Good suggestion, Wilsonfamily!

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 08:03 PM
I definitely need to think on what to do since these went so quickly.

Is there a smilie for "putting on thinking cap"??

Hedy
05-23-2007, 08:10 PM
Whoa. That went fast.

jnorth1007
05-23-2007, 08:20 PM
Is there a way to release so many of each denomination at a time? Perhaps you could release them in waves over a 3 day period. OR you could just buy double next time and everyone can get it :rotfl: I think this has everyone so motivated to earn that just about anything would be good. I know I feel like I am on the tail end of a high :cooldance: I keep looking for more offers to do while I am on a roll but Ive done all the ones that don't cost. Addiction is such an ugly thing :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 08:32 PM
I can definitely release them in waves. I am really stunned that so many went. I think the last time that we did a special cashout, we did $3000 in about a day. Last month total I did $7000 in Disney Gift Cards. So this was definitely a LOT faster than I had anticipated. Like 10 times as fast!

I'm wondering if I increase it to $15,000 if even that would cover it? I'm thinking that it might not. LOL!

wilsonfamily4
05-23-2007, 11:33 PM
I can definitely release them in waves. I am really stunned that so many went. I think the last time that we did a special cashout, we did $3000 in about a day. Last month total I did $7000 in Disney Gift Cards. So this was definitely a LOT faster than I had anticipated. Like 10 times as fast!

I'm wondering if I increase it to $15,000 if even that would cover it? I'm thinking that it might not. LOL!

I don't think that would be enough either. So many people didn't get in on it. AMAZING. Why did you do it your birthday week? Talk about a lot of work.