PDA

View Full Version : How long to receive GC's?

Pooh's Pal
09-03-2007, 09:31 AM
Hi...maybe someone will know this answer (Cindy or Tricia?)

I've read the new cash out policies when they came out, but can't find the answers now. I'm wondering if I cash out a bit now for one Disney Gift card, would I receive it after the 15th of the month...or will it not be mailed till then?

I'd like to redeem a little bit of my rewards for a Disney GC for a friend's birthday trip at the end of September, but I'm afraid it won't arrive in time...

Any insight?

if after the big Disney cashout l'm wondering if these are still in hand and available?

Wonder if you could put a "sticky" on the top of this page with all the new cash out rules? Would love to see..or point me in the right direction for the answers.

Confused in Massachusetts! :confused:

ligrumpygirl
09-03-2007, 10:02 AM
I am going to step in here...

I believe the Sunshine Family always has some Disney GC on hand.

I am pretty sure as long as you have enough credits, Disney GC can be cashed out for at anytime. I don't think there is a specific time of the month for these. I know PayPal is only done once or twice. Always try to give Tricia two weeks to get the cards out...but they sometimes come earlier.

It is early on my last day of vacation...so if I forgot something, other SR experts please jump in!

Pooh's Pal
09-03-2007, 10:24 AM
Thanks, I'm going to go ahead and cash out for 2 small ones and hope for the best...if I can't hand them to my friend before she leaves for WDW on the 22nd...I guess I'll just have to keep them for myself!!! :rotfl:

Mandi
09-03-2007, 10:29 AM
As long as your money was made on freebie offers that Tricia doesn't need to verify, I'd say you'd absolutely have your gc's in time. The longest it's ever taken for me to get a gc from SR was just under 2 weeks. But most of the time it's been closer to 1! That's one of the things I :heart: about SR. :love:

m 'n c
09-03-2007, 10:50 AM
The only cashout method that is affected by the new policy is paypal. That is where the cashout by the 15th and get paid on the 31st applies.

As far as gc's go the new offer hold takes care of the manual verification Tricia was having to do in June/July. Once you cashout it should take her a day or two to process the cashout and then put it in the mail. I think Cindy actually mails the cashouts once Tricia processes them with the exception of Disney GCs.

I don't think you should have any problems if you leave enough time to cashout. I have seen the recommendation is allow 2 weeks for a cashout to arrive.