PDA

View Full Version : Sothwest Credit

HollyD
09-03-2007, 01:46 PM
I know there was a question somewhere about this last week but now I can't find it. Was it ever determined whether we would get credit for flights only from SW vacations.? I booked my flights a few days ago and haven't seen anything yet. Just curious what Tricia found out.

spring
09-03-2007, 02:27 PM
If I remember correctly, I think it was decided that flights alone would also be credited without a whole vacation package. Perhaps you will get the credit after you complete your flight.

m 'n c
09-03-2007, 02:46 PM
I have been finding that the travel related shopping links usually credit between 2 weeks or once a month. Also some like hotels wait until after you complete your stay to give you your credits. With the long holiday weekend I'm sure Tricia is taking some time off and will be posting credits and such later this week. I'm sure she'll respond to this thread next time she is online.

3dog2kidmom
09-03-2007, 02:51 PM
I know there was a question somewhere about this last week but now I can't find it. Was it ever determined whether we would get credit for flights only from SW vacations.? I booked my flights a few days ago and haven't seen anything yet. Just curious what Tricia found out.

That was probably me. I booked flights last week through SWA vacations last week, too. Tricia thought we would get credit, but I haven't seen anything yet (even a tracking 0.00 credit). I am hopeful that when the flight is actually taken the credit will show up. When is your trip? Ours is end of January.

HollyD
09-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Trip is in November but I thought the 0.0 thing would show up. Guess we'll just wait and see - fingers crossed!

m 'n c
09-04-2007, 11:07 AM
I just found this through the shopping link page "Earn 3% back on reservations after travel is completed." So i am guessing it will be similar to the hotels where you will get credit after you fly.