CraftyCat33
09-03-2007, 02:38 PM
A daily trivia question would be cool:hugs:

spring
09-03-2007, 02:41 PM
I have to give this idea a bump up!

SunshineGirl
09-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Well..... Here's my thought on this. The first is that we don't want to copy off of other rewards sites. LOL!

The other is that we actually put in the Daily Scratch Off last year as a daily giveaway offer that would be different than other rewards sites but still allow people to make money off of something that we ourselves didn't make any money off of.

So.... we could do some kind of daily contest, but it would be instead of the Daily Scratch Off. I'm open to ideas if people would like to change things up. One thing we like to be is creative. :sunshine:

ItsmeSunnyV
09-03-2007, 03:55 PM
I personally like the scratch off. It's a nice little family routine in my house. I let my kids each pick a square before they go to bed. So every single night, when I tell the kids it's bed time, they both say "wait we gotta play the leprechaun game". LOL they get super excited if they win. lol

Mandi
09-03-2007, 04:03 PM
I personally like the scratch off. It's a nice little family routine in my house. I let my kids each pick a square before they go to bed. So every single night, when I tell the kids it's bed time, they both say "wait we gotta play the leprechaun game". LOL they get super excited if they win. lol

Same here. Only my girls take turns every other night and it's the "dollar game" to them. :) I don't want to see that go. They'd be devistated. :rotfl:

ItsmeSunnyV
09-03-2007, 04:08 PM
They'd be devistated. :rotfl:

LOL yeah mine too. Knowing my kids, they wouldn't believe me. lol

cglaura
09-03-2007, 04:10 PM
How about sort of like the scratch off, only each click would reveal a part of a picture, then you'd have radio buttons or drop down or something with a list to pick what the picture is.

I'm sure SG would have a grand time writing the script for that!:p

Or something like the clue games that you run periodically. Click once for 1st guess, 2nd click/2nd clue etc.

Blessing and Miracle
09-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Since the holidays are coming up, maybe it can have something to do with that! Whatever, you guys come up with, I'm sure it will be great!:angel:

PSL1013
09-03-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm partial to the scratch off even though I'm not a very good guesser! But I will go with what the majority wants, sometimes change is good? :rotfl:

coastalgirl
09-03-2007, 06:47 PM
I like the scratch of too! It is easy, simple and to the point.

Lydia

spring
09-03-2007, 07:08 PM
Although a trivia question each day sounds great, I'd rather have the daily scratch off. Even though I rarely win, I always feel like I have a chance. I'm not all that great at trivia. I'd rather take my chances with the leprechaun!

MaineMama
09-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Please don't change the scratch off!!! It's my method of getting my kids to come down stairs to get ready for school in the morning. At seven I holler "I'm scratching in one minute!" There down in ten seconds flat!

bbangel
09-04-2007, 06:29 PM
I like the scratch off but maybe we could have a different picture every once in awhile?

DisneyMa
09-04-2007, 06:41 PM
A different picture would be fun. Maybe a different Disney related picture each month?

I like the daily trivia idea, but maybe someone could just start a thread.

Arky
09-04-2007, 07:38 PM

My kids play it too. My DD call it the lucky charm game. :rotfl:

They usually do better than I do!

aknight373
09-04-2007, 08:14 PM
i like the scratch off also, and i like the holiday idea to maybe we can change the scratch off picture to something for each holiday

Lisaj68
09-04-2007, 10:36 PM
I like the daily scratch off game too! Sometimes I guess right the first time several days in a row, and other days (like the last week or two!) I can't win a penny!

Mandi
09-04-2007, 10:45 PM
I like the scratch off but maybe we could have a different picture every once in awhile?

Now that idea I like! I'm a bit tired of the leprechaun. :)

Hedy
09-04-2007, 11:01 PM
I like the scratch off-I like how it's random.

chipndale
09-05-2007, 11:06 AM
My kids and I like doing the scratch off together also. I think that doing a daily trivia would be copying off of another site and I wouldn't want to see Sunshine start and do that. I do like the idea of changing the picture to the holidays coming up.

Blessing and Miracle
09-05-2007, 01:03 PM
Since the holidays are coming up, maybe it can have something to do with that! Whatever, you guys come up with, I'm sure it will be great!:angel:

Okay, so I've been thinking. Maybe we can put Santa or a Christmas Tree in a shape. With presents everywhere and you scratch off the winning present that Santa is going to delivier. If we use the tree, we can pick the correct present under the tree. Something like that. Thre tries for 01. 02 and .03.