PDA

View Full Version : Quick Car Prices

JillyFish
05-17-2007, 10:40 AM
When I click on this one I just get "Service Unavailable".

Anybody else?

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Mine opened up okay. I wonder if it means that you already did the offer somewhere else?

luvdisney00
05-17-2007, 10:57 AM
I got that message too at first, but I tried another make and model of car and it opened up on the 3rd try. Maybe there isn't a participating dealer for the car you're looking for. Try another one.
I didn't get credit yet, but I just did it. Keeping my fingers crossed for that and the Mexican vacation one....we'll see :sunshine:

The Cheshire Cat
05-17-2007, 11:03 AM
I didn't get credit yet but it opened up and worked just fine.

mom2dea
05-17-2007, 11:11 AM
I did this threw supermembers no credit yet but I hope I do and the link did work for me and I have been getting quotes already .

Sarah M

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 11:17 AM
I'm going to pull this down for a bit and give it some time to credit. Even when the advertiser says "real time," it can mean an hour or so. If I don't see credits pretty soon, I will email the advertiser. Even though it is technically a "freebie" that I can't file disputes on, I'm going to be really angry if I just sent them a bunch of traffic and they don't have to pay a single penny on it.

JillyFish
05-17-2007, 11:17 AM
I did this threw supermembers no credit yet but I hope I do and the link did work for me and I have been getting quotes already .

Sarah M

Okay, it finally opened up for me. I didn't realize it was a SM offer....better go check that out.

Did you just get email quotes or have dealers been calling you? Just curious...

Just checked the SM page. This is a different offer. The one for SM's is Driving 4 Dollars.

mom2dea
05-17-2007, 11:24 AM
Okay, it finally opened up for me. I didn't realize it was a SM offer....better go check that out.

Did you just get email quotes or have dealers been calling you? Just curious...

Just checked the SM page. This is a different offer. The one for SM's is Driving 4 Dollars.

There is two on the supermembers page or there was about 10 mins ago .

I am getting e-mail quotes , not phone calls

Edit to say I think Sunshinegirl already pulled it off from Supermembers as well .

Sarah

tweety129s
05-17-2007, 01:56 PM
I completed this offer as well this morning. I've gotten a few emails, but no credit.

mom2dea
05-18-2007, 10:31 PM
Any news on this offer yet Sunshine girl ???? Thanks so much :) Trying to get more money in my account to make SM next quarter so sorry if I am bugging you ..hehe

Sarah

SunshineGirl
05-18-2007, 11:24 PM
Apparently I discovered something that the advertiser had not because they sent out a message to every one of their affiliates saying that the offer has been suspended. I think they are trying to figure out why they are not getting paid. Once they can get paid, then they should pay us.

mom2dea
05-18-2007, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the update :)

Sarah