PDA

View Full Version : List of recent offers that credited

bajam
07-18-2009, 11:45 AM
On a site that I used to do they had a list of the last so many offers that credited. It was nice to be able to not have to go through the offers, you could just get to them from the list on the front page. At least you knew they had been successful for others.

Is this something that can be implemented here?

disney_girl
07-18-2009, 11:59 AM
I believe that is the intent of this thread http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=11430. You can start at the last post and go backwards to see the most recent offers that members have received credit for! You would still have to go to the offer list and find that offer, but at least this list shows you the more successful offers!

bajam
07-18-2009, 12:10 PM
I just thought that it might entice people to do them if they were on the front page. A lot of members don't use the forum.

faithhope
07-18-2009, 02:08 PM
I love that thread!! I use the search feature on the forum to see how well certain offers credit...
Thanks so much to the people who post in the credit thread.

kimntrent
07-18-2009, 03:03 PM
Almost like an offers crediting well at this time banner that rolls across the bottom.

DarcyDog
07-18-2009, 03:07 PM
Almost like an offers crediting well at this time banner that rolls across the bottom.

I like this idea. While I do use the forum, this would definitely entice me to check out the offers.

sunshinecindy
07-19-2009, 09:05 AM
Yes we do have a thread for that which is actually a way we encourage our members to also visit the forum. Theres a lot of infomation in there that can help them. You don't even have to sign in to see it.

SunshineGirl
07-19-2009, 10:00 AM
If you sort the offers by Most Popular on the offers page, that is actually in order of how many people have gotten credit for them. So as you go down the list and do them, you should be getting a good number of credits because those are all the ones that are crediting for everyone else.

clo135
09-16-2009, 05:15 PM
hey i notice your large collective balance and want to know if you could give me any tips on merchants that credit quickly, trying to get to the 100 mark before the end of the quarter

m 'n c
09-16-2009, 05:21 PM
hey i notice your large collective balance and want to know if you could give me any tips on merchants that credit quickly, trying to get to the 100 mark before the end of the quarter

Most people with huge balances have been here since 2006 so that is 3 years worth of credits. With the way things are set up with merchants and advertisers, your best bet to get to $100 before Sept 30 is to try for the 3 surveys a day and some (1-2) small freebie offers every couple of days. To prevent fraud and returns the merchants and advertisers require SR to pend shopping credits for 21 or 28 days and free trials have to pend until the 15th of the following month that you complete them in.

clo135
09-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Most people with huge balances have been here since 2006 so that is 3 years worth of credits. With the way things are set up with merchants and advertisers, your best bet to get to $100 before Sept 30 is to try for the 3 surveys a day and some (1-2) small freebie offers every couple of days. To prevent fraud and returns the merchants and advertisers require SR to pend shopping credits for 21 or 28 days and free trials have to pend until the 15th of the following month that you complete them in.
okay thanks, i will keep it up with the surveys and hopefully get to the 100 mark! By the way when are you going to disney? We have a trip planned for december of 2010, so I have a ways to go, but already in planning mode!