PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Villas

toystoryduo
07-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Has anyone stayed here before? We are renting a one bedroom villa for 3 nights this December and would love to hear any advice or tips that you have for this resort.

:thanks:

faithhope
07-18-2009, 02:06 PM
I'm pretty sure this is where we stayed last year.
We had a studio, and it was nice... I liked being able to walk to Epcot.
No waiting for boat or bus was fantastic.
The complex itself was very long... I think we were in the farthest building... a long walk with all the luggage...

We drove... so it is important to note that the parking lot is a bit away from the building, so best to drop off your luggage before parking if possible.
Google Maps has some nice pictures of the area, so you can zoom in and see the buildings...

kimntrent
07-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Yes and it is a dream. We had a room that was on the back side and it overlooked the river to MGM and it was awesome. This year my parents traded into a boardwalk view which will make entertainment in itself.

toystoryduo
07-18-2009, 04:21 PM

We're thinking about doing the QS Dining Plan while we are there. Where would we get our mugs refilled? We've stayed at BCV before so we are somewhat familiar with the Boardwalk area.

Pooh's Pal
07-18-2009, 07:09 PM
No self service place to refill your mugs like BC, but you can go to The Boardwalk Bakery and I refilled mine at the Luna Park Pool last year too.

Hope you enjoy it there as much as I have...I've probably stayed there at least 10 times now and keep going back! (will be there in October again!!!) With the one bedroom villas, you'll get a full kitchen, washer & dryer and a jazuzzi tub!! Did you book through Disney? Or did you rent points and request a certain view: Standard view, Pool/Water view or Boardwalk view?

toystoryduo
07-18-2009, 09:45 PM
No self service place to refill your mugs like BC, but you can go to The Boardwalk Bakery and I refilled mine at the Luna Park Pool last year too.

Hope you enjoy it there as much as I have...I've probably stayed there at least 10 times now and keep going back! (will be there in October again!!!) With the one bedroom villas, you'll get a full kitchen, washer & dryer and a jazuzzi tub!! Did you book through Disney? Or did you rent points and request a certain view: Standard view, Pool/Water view or Boardwalk view?

We rented points and I think we got a standard view. Usuallly we rent a studio at BCV, but since that wasn't available, we rented the one bedroom at BWV instead. Sounds like it will be really nice!:banana:

What is the Luna Park Pool? Is that the quiet pool at BWV? Also, does anyone know how deep the Keister Coaster pool is? My DD6 wants to go on the water slide, but is a bit concerned about how deep the water is.

Weluvdisny
07-19-2009, 03:36 PM
The Luna Park Pool is the main pool at BWV. I don't know the depth of the end where the slide is. Don't forget that they are in the middle of a refurb right now so hopefully when you get in December they will be done. We'll be there in January and I can't wait!!