PDA

View Full Version : credit for Ideal Bite newsletter ?

chocovrdmicears
05-17-2007, 10:58 AM
hi there ~ just wondering if anyone received credit yet for signing up for the Ideal Bite newsletter newletter yesterday? :)

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 11:09 AM
Probably not because I haven't imported. :) We get those about every couple of days. I know some of the other sites have them on quick credit, but we work with Ideal Bite directly so that we can pay out almost twice as much on them. You should see yesterday's sometime this afternoon. I actually just got the stats and was starting to weed through them.

chocovrdmicears
05-17-2007, 11:11 AM
thanks Tricia! it's the first newsletter offer I have signed up for so I wasn't sure.:)

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 11:15 AM
thanks Tricia! it's the first newsletter offer I have signed up for so I wasn't sure.:)

I'm actually really close now on this one. Give me about 5 more minutes and then check it out. This one tends to credit really well since we work directly with the merchant instead of through a third party. But it means more manual work to get the stats.

chocovrdmicears
05-17-2007, 11:24 AM
Wow you are good! Just got it. Thank you!!! :sunshine:

Joni
05-17-2007, 11:35 AM
Is this one still up? I can't find it...

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Yea! We have a lot of signups on the site that are kind of "spammy" but Ideal Bite is one of my favorites because it is actually a really good newsletter and the do not sell your information.

LuvMyBoys
05-17-2007, 11:47 AM
I like Ideal Bite too, it's a fun "light green" newsletter that gives me good, easy tips. I think Ideal Bite and Helium are my two favorites that I found through SR :)

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 12:02 PM
Is this one still up? I can't find it...

It should have come in an email yesterday.

PSL1013
05-17-2007, 12:15 PM
It should have come in an email yesterday.

I never received an email from SR yesterday, I even checked my deleted mail to make sure and nothing?? :confused:

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 12:17 PM
That probably means that you have signed up for it in the past and already gotten credit. We only sent it to people who had not gotten credit for it yet.

If you don't think that you have gotten credit for it, did you check in the Email Links at the bottom of the Member Zone?

mom2dea
05-17-2007, 12:50 PM
I was about to say I did not get an e-mail either but I just checked back in Jan I got credit for this offer :)

BTW sunshine girl are there any other newsletters that credit fast and easy like this ? I general like the newsletters and such I get from diffrent places . Thanks

Sarah M

PSL1013
05-17-2007, 02:11 PM
I must have gotten credit already...I don't see it listed anywhere, so that's a good thing! :love:

Whoo Hoo, My posts hit the 100 mark and I just noticed that I have 3 sunshines below my name now!! :-)