PDA

View Full Version : Rainforest Cafe Gift Cards

kimntrent
07-21-2009, 01:12 PM
Do these work at TRex and Yetti and Yack or do we have to get Landrys ones?

sammielynn
07-21-2009, 09:05 PM
I didn't know we could get Rainforest gift cards? I got Landry cards and used them at TRex.

speechteachri
07-22-2009, 02:58 PM
Landry's cards are good at Yak and Yeti as well as T-Rex and Raiforest Cafe.

Candy30
07-30-2009, 09:19 AM
I didn't know there was rewards for Rainforest on SR. What are the amounts you can get a gift card?

jnorth1007
07-30-2009, 10:57 AM
There are no "Rainforest Cafe" cards but there are Landry's cards which are the ones good fo RFC. They come in $25 incriments and can be found on the rewards link. You can also check the Landry's site to see what other locations their cards are good for. I have heard T-Rex but I haven't actually used them for that location. I have used them for RFC before though.

sunshinecindy
07-30-2009, 11:00 AM
There are no "Rainforest Cafe" cards but there are Landry's cards which are the ones good fo RFC. They come in $25 incriments and can be found on the rewards link. You can also check the Landry's site to see what other locations their cards are good for. I have heard T-Rex but I haven't actually used them for that location. I have used them for RFC before though.

Our landrys cards say T-Rex right on them. We also used them at the Golden Nugget in Vegas as well as The Crab House in Orlando.