PDA

View Full Version : Firefox or IE?

Momtoaprincess
09-04-2007, 07:31 PM
I can't seem to get credit for any of the offers lately. I will do 3 or 4 a day and only get credited for 1...IF I am lucky. I see that most other people are getting credited within the hour after completing the survey. Does Firefox have anything to do with it? Would I get more credits by using IE? I clean out my cookies every 3 days and the ones that don't credit for me, I try again and still it doesn't work. I am thinking it may be my web browser? Any suggestions? TIA!

m 'n c
09-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Yes firefox would be messing you up. Switch over to IE and redo them all. For some reason these offers only work with IE and nothing else.

Momtoaprincess
09-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Thanks so much! I thought it might be firefox but wasn't sure. I will go do them over right now. I have been getting so frustrated filling all these surveys out and not getting credited. :computer:

jnorth1007
09-04-2007, 07:47 PM
The problem is that SR is set up to ONLY use IE. Now some other programs will work but in order to get the best results it is best to use IE. Try it out and see how it works for you.

disneynut
09-04-2007, 07:54 PM
I use Firefox.:confused: I get most to credit. I dont think I have anymore not to credit than others. Or do I? hmmmmmm
:sunshine:

aknight373
09-04-2007, 08:16 PM
i also use firefox and i am getting all my credits also for some reason.

jnorth1007
09-04-2007, 08:21 PM
What I found is that the other programs tend to work for a while with no problems and then all of a sudden you start having issues. I used AOL for the first 2 months of my membership and then all of a sudden my shopping credits and offers weren't crediting anymore. I dont know the technical reasons why this happened. I had no issues for 2 months and then had trouble getting anything to credit. I would say if you aren't having issues then keep doing what you are doing. If you start to have issues then I would say the first place to start making changes is by switching to IE. Once I did that and got my IE settings right I didn't have issues anymore. (with almost all of the offers and merchants. There are of course some offers that just wont credit for me, I also cant get Shoebuy to credit from this computer, but these are computer and database issues and not browser issues.)

Momtoaprincess
09-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Ahhhh! Now I see why I never got many credits. I just started up IE and did a couple of them. They both credited within minutes! Yeah!!:clap: Thanks again!

Jipster
09-04-2007, 09:03 PM
I don't think I can download IE on the operating system of my Mac. I only use Firefox or Safari. I do have quite a few things that credit, but I have ALOT that don't. I don't know what I can do. Are there are any Mac users that have been able to successfully download IE?

m 'n c
09-04-2007, 09:16 PM
I don't think I can download IE on the operating system of my Mac. I only use Firefox or Safari. I do have quite a few things that credit, but I have ALOT that don't. I don't know what I can do. Are there are any Mac users that have been able to successfully download IE?

check will mollyellis on Mac issues. She is on Mac and has success. I can't remember what she uses though.