PDA

View Full Version : Kodak Gallery Beta or Nations Photo Lab

schaery
07-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Just wondering if it would be possible to add either/both Kodak Gallery Beta or Nations Photo Lab to the list of photo developing merchants. Kodak Gallery Beta is different than the regular Kodak website in that it offers more photofinishing paper choices which makes a difference in the appearance of photos. Nations Photo Lab also offers these choices. The metallic paper makes beautiful nature prints. The colors really pop out. I order lots of photos through SR, and this would really be a big help as I'd like to continue using these metallic papers, as well as the other papers offered. I know other SR members would really like them as well. Thanks.

wickedwitchoware
07-28-2009, 08:09 AM
i love getting prints from there and the metallic paper is a nice touch.they would be a great add on!!!

m 'n c
07-28-2009, 08:34 AM
I didn't see any sign of an affiliate program with Nations Photo so it will probably be a no.

I am wondering if you could just use the regular Kodak gallery link through SR and click the link on their homepage for the beta site and get credit that way. I didn't see a program for that site specifically just Kodak but since they are on a advertiser system I'm sure SR will check on them.

schaery
08-01-2009, 04:44 PM
I just got a newsletter from Kodak Gallery Beta, and if I understand it correctly, it looks like that site will be replacing the other Kodak site at some time in the future. I hope so cuz they have quite a few options that the regular site doesn't have, especially the metallic papers. They make really cool pictures.

schaery
08-21-2009, 09:09 AM
Just checked out the metallic prints on Kodak Gallery Beta. They sell for $4.50 for an 8 x 10. Nation's Photo Lab uses the Koday Metallic paper, and sells 8 x 10's for $2.00. Not sure how they can use Kodak products and sell for 1/2 what Kodak does but. These are really terrific prints, and a great price, if we could get them as an affiliate, but I didn't see any kind of link for that either. Maybe SR can pull some strings.

SunshineGirl
09-16-2009, 04:24 PM
The good news is that Kodak Gallery Beta is now available for cash back. Hopefully they will be running the same kind of specials that they run on the regular Kodak site.

m 'n c
09-16-2009, 05:03 PM
The good news is that Kodak Gallery Beta is now available for cash back. Hopefully they will be running the same kind of specials that they run on the regular Kodak site.

Great news! I just made my first beta purchase last week with the sale they were running. I went through the regular SR link to get there so maybe credit will still show up when they ship. I noticed that they are not very fast with shipping these prints out. I'm wondering if it was due to the sale or if they are just normally slow.

kt27
09-16-2009, 09:32 PM
Great news! I just made my first beta purchase last week with the sale they were running. I went through the regular SR link to get there so maybe credit will still show up when they ship. I noticed that they are not very fast with shipping these prints out. I'm wondering if it was due to the sale or if they are just normally slow.

I did the same thing. I ordered the 150 prints, plus four 5x7s. Got an email yesterday that they shipped one of the 5x7s, the rest were still being processed. I was wondering if they were swamped with orders because of that deal. I can't wait to see how they come out.

askomsky
09-16-2009, 09:39 PM
AWESOME! I was just checking out the beta site the other night and thinking about placing an order! :)