PDA

View Full Version : probably a stupid question...lol

ravensdreamer
09-05-2007, 08:41 AM
I noticed the survey bonus and the top 10 bonus appeared at the same time but the $5 was date posted on Sept 4, and the 10% was shown posted on 8/31 does that mean that the 10% doesnt count toward the Sept total?
I hate asking questions as it never fails I eventually fall into the exact same question three days from now that was posted last month...lol

thank you!@

Lynn

coastalgirl
09-05-2007, 08:49 AM
Correct! Your big board bonus counts for August and not your September totals.

And trust me we all ask these questions!

Lydia

ravensdreamer
09-05-2007, 09:00 AM
thank you Lydia!

I seem to go two step forwards to knowing stuff to a screeching halt to newbie in a flash...lol

Have a wonderful week!

Lynn

coastalgirl
09-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Lynn, don't worry about it! We all have questions, especially when it come to our Disney money! :rotfl:

Lydia

SunshineGirl
09-05-2007, 10:19 AM
And sometimes we just do weird things. LOL!

Here's our reasoning on this one--

If you were to have a huge month and get a 10% bonus for the big board that was like 40 credits, you would automatically have a big jump on all of the other members for the next month as well. So it would kind of be like double dipping.

On the flip side, everyone has the same opportunity for bonuses with the daily surveys and a 5.00 bonus isn't going to make a huge difference in the leaderboard anyway.

Probably kind of weird. Sometimes I come up with these things in the shower. LOL!

wilsonfamily4
09-05-2007, 10:21 AM
I think that is great reasoning.

And sometimes we just do weird things. LOL!

Here's our reasoning on this one--

If you were to have a huge month and get a 10% bonus for the big board that was like 40 credits, you would automatically have a big jump on all of the other members for the next month as well. So it would kind of be like double dipping.

On the flip side, everyone has the same opportunity for bonuses with the daily surveys and a 5.00 bonus isn't going to make a huge difference in the leaderboard anyway.

Probably kind of weird. Sometimes I come up with these things in the shower. LOL!